What's new

So which RDA is the go to at the moment...?

MavicP

Achiever
Ok, so I'm liking my Zeus Dual and Themis Mesh, really nice flavour from the Themis, but I fancy a RDA.
The one's I've been seriously considering are the Drop/Drop Solo, but I like the sound of the Hellvape/Mikes Vapes Rebirth.

What would you buy..?

Not fussed about squonking, single or dual coil build, just looking for nice flavour with no mess.

:hmm:

Ive got a Drop and a solo but my go to RDA that iam using a lot is my Drop Dead lots of nice flavour and clouds can be used as a single coil or a duel coil as can the Drop RDA.....

My current go to is the Pulse 22, I do have a drop solo but I'm still playing around with it waiting for that eureka! moment. It just seems lack luster to me currently.

I've tried a lot of RDAs in the last 6 months, the Recurve is my favourite. Great flavour, simple, no mess.

I liked the Recurve when it came out, but the restrictive airflow frustrates me, the only new one to beat it is the Drop Solo for me, far less messy than the Recurve and better airflow control, if I was to review it I would be very hard pressed to find any faults.

The Drop Dead was a disappointment to me, probably great for dripping but crap for squonking, perhaps I haven't found the right build but there's better out there so shoved it in my for sale box.

I 2nd this, I've had all 3 and all were good, my drop dead just vapes better on my rage mod.
One thing that p*ssed me off about the drop was every time I moved it ever so slightly side to side, it'd leak due to the air holes being further down than my other rdas (and I tend to over squonk lol)

Back
Top Bottom