What's new

SMOK H-Priv 220W - how to charge?

dotcom

I just bought the SMOK H-Priv 220W (including tank) today from vaporized. I must say its a pretty awesome kit!

I have plugged it in about an hour ago to charge and had a look to see how it was doing, but its still at low battery warning and it won't seem to budge from a tiny bar at the bottom.

Is there anything I should be doing specifically to charge it?

Yes.
Buy an external charger, take out the batteries, place in said charger and remove once replenished.
Voila . Charged batteries.

Yes.
Buy an external charger, take out the batteries, place in said charger and remove once replenished.
Voila . Charged batteries.

what he said

does it even support on board charging, i dont remember seing it

IIRC some Smok (My Koopor) mods the usb is just for firmware updates so you won't be able to chare the batteries.
As above, external charger is your mate here.

And it will take more than an hour ... patience is required with rechargeable batteries.

I just bought the SMOK H-Priv 220W (including tank) today from vaporized. I must say its a pretty awesome kit!

I have plugged it in about an hour ago to charge and had a look to see how it was doing, but its still at low battery warning and it won't seem to budge from a tiny bar at the bottom.

Is there anything I should be doing specifically to charge it?

if you look on the smok website, description of the hpriv, it actually lists the usb port as being for upgrading.

now go and buy a charger if you want to recharge the batteries...

Back
Top Bottom