What's new

Smok. Good or Bad ?

VenomX

Achiever
What do you guys think about smok products, and why ?

I have owned 4 smok mods, all of which were brilliant.
2 TFV12s, which work fine
2 TFV8s which both leaked & 1 which was fine,

Rant. Rave, about smok here.. Thanks

I have two tanks, Baby Beast and a Big Baby Beast.

It took me a few attempts to get the hang of them (putting them back together correctly), but very happy with both. No leaks, lots of fluffy little clouds...

A once decent innovative brand that's been ruined by cloud chasers and shoddy quality control. Their gimic seems to be quantity over quality....I give you the TFV38 GTI!

Excellent. The quality is immense. The tanks they bring out are amazing and always bring something new to the table. You never know what you're gonna need to power those coils, a 4 battery mod or a fucking genny. 4 coils or 40 coils? By the far the best manufacturer in the industry. All hail Smok.

Absolute dog shit, much better off with wismec, innokin or aspire at this price point in my opinion.

The alien wasn't too bad, their tanks are fucking awful though.

I've only ever slagged off the TFVx series of tanks, but, thinking about it, if people are prepared to put up with crap flavour for big clouds then you can't blame Smok for taking advantage.

Their tanks are great for clouds, shit for flavour.

Their mods work very well for the most part but the build quality is often second rate.

You get what you pay for. And all the cheap china manufacturers have their faults. Hence they're cheap.

Back
Top Bottom