What's new

Smok Alien - Atomizer Short ?

Still baffled as to what the new upgrade ( 1.3.2 ) actually has different, i heard it could prolong the battery and the logo's aren't animated when you turn it on/off

The firmware upgrade could do a few things. Usually it just changes how the tc works, or at least thats what was the main thing i noticed with the xcube2, which was a pain in the arse till the most recent update and that has got the tc working quite well. It could also just put right things like the display ie i found with the Wismec predator and cuboid tap the battery meter was showing one battery using more than the other out of the box, upgraded the firmware and bingo battery indicators now show the batteries discharging equally

The firmware upgrade could do a few things. Usually it just changes how the tc works, or at least thats what was the main thing i noticed with the xcube2, which was a pain in the arse till the most recent update and that has got the tc working quite well. It could also just put right things like the display ie i found with the Wismec predator and cuboid tap the battery meter was showing one battery using more than the other out of the box, upgraded the firmware and bingo battery indicators now show the batteries discharging equally

Ok..
Whats the difference between using VW and TC ?

Ok..
Whats the difference between using VW and TC ?
Tc gives you more control in a way. it will apply power then pull back once the coil gets to the temp set. in one way its a faf but on the other hand you can achieve a better vape depending on the juice you vape. Yes you can achieve similar by altering wattage but tc prevents the power from overdoing it so the flavour should remain the same once you have set it to your liking.
Other apes will be able to give a more thorough explanation

Tc gives you more control in a way. it will apply power then pull back once the coil gets to the temp set. in one way its a faf but on the other hand you can achieve a better vape depending on the juice you vape. Yes you can achieve similar by altering wattage but tc prevents the power from overdoing it so the flavour should remain the same once you have set it to your liking.
Other apes will be able to give a more thorough explanation

That make sense to me dude, Thanks :D

I've been using this mod for the past day and love it.. money well spend :)

You could have got the Marshal g320 for the same price, 320 watts with 3 batteries or basically an alien with just 2 batteries.

I've had a G320 before so i wanted something different :)
I only vape at 100w so no point in getting a 320w

I've been vaping pretty much all day and i still have 65-70% battery left !
So i don't really need the two new batteries i bought but supose it cant do any harm having a back up pair.

I've had a G320 before so i wanted something different :)
I only vape at 100w so no point in getting a 320w

I've been vaping pretty much all day and i still have 65-70% battery left !
So i don't really need the two new batteries i bought but supose it cant do any harm having a back up pair.
I find the Marshal better for using with the tfv12 for battery life using 3 batteries. A lot of 200w mods and other 2 battery mods can't keep up with 100-120watts for more than a few hours, some do a better job than others but with the marshal 3 batteries will last a day. The extra wattage is useful incase i ever needed it not that i think i ever would

I never knew low battery = less vape ?

Last night about 9pm my two battery's were low, so i swapped them with some fully charged ones.... and the fully charged ones gave loads more vapor !

Back
Top Bottom