What's new

Small dual mod reccomendations?

Hi everyone thanks for all the comments. A friend sold me an aspire speeder for cheap to see how I got on with duals, and Im loving it so far. Also got me a baby beast and manta and the manta is beaut. Minikins look very nice, pricier than what I had planned but for a goodbit of kit the cost is always worth it. I think that or the invoke/battlestar will be my next purchase.

Love my minikin but it is a fingerprint magnet the rubberised finish may be better even if it’s not as flashy

I have the black and purple both with rubberised finish, no problem with fingerprints, also have the raw finish which is also excellent in that department.

I'e had an eleaf invoke for about a month now and I'm so impressed with it that I'm considering buying a second. There will simply never be a smaller dual 18650 mod. It' brilliant and goes everywhere with me.

Lyra is actually quite small, about an inch taller than a pair of 18650s. No issues with the 510. So far.

I wanted something smaller with two 1865`s and went for the Asmodus Minikin 2 which I love, :2thumbsup:

Wismec have a new gen 3 dual coming out looks small from what I've seen same size as the invoke

how about WISMEC Reuleaux RXGen3 Dual 230W Kit is best for you, with small size and powerful output wattage, powered by dual high-rate 18650 batteries
gen3_15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom