What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

I just bought powwow manabush and it’s destroyed my coil in 2 days!

Any recommendations on something specifically for a 1.8 ohm coil in an aspire mini nautilus? I’m struggling!
which coil was you using and at what wattage.
when i used to use da bush in the nauty id get a good 10 days to two weeks using the 1.8 at 12 watts.
i now use the nauty for 11 11 by dinner lady and da bush in a triton 2 tank.

which coil was you using and at what wattage.
when i used to use da bush in the nauty id get a good 10 days to two weeks using the 1.8 at 12 watts.
i now use the nauty for 11 11 by dinner lady and da bush in a triton 2 tank.
I use 1.8 nautilus mini bvc coils at 4.4v / 10.1 watt.
So frustrating cause I liked the taste. But why has the coils gone in 2 days!?

I just bought powwow manabush and it’s destroyed my coil in 2 days!

Any recommendations on something specifically for a 1.8 ohm coil in an aspire mini nautilus? I’m struggling!

Hi Roger, can I recommend a nature vape coil and pro tank. There's a small amount of wicking to do. If you really love Manabush, It's worth it. It's the only rebuilding I do.

Hi Roger, can I recommend a nature vape coil and pro tank. There's a small amount of wicking to do. If you really love Manabush, It's worth it. It's the only rebuilding I do.
Hey
I really like my set up to be honest. I just want to find a juice to suit it. I’m more loyal to my set up than to manabush. So any recommendations of how to keep the coil going would be great.
Thanks.

I use 1.8 nautilus mini bvc coils at 4.4v / 10.1 watt.
So frustrating cause I liked the taste. But why has the coils gone in 2 days!?
strange one. they do clog up coils quicker than other 50/50 juice but they seem to last me longer.
im not continually vaping it though as i do have 16 other mods on the go with sub tanks so that could be the reason they are lasting me much longer. im still getting through 3ml a day with the nautilus and another 20-25ml with the subs.

im actually just waiting for another istick40 from china which was £11 as my batteris are starting to fade on the 2 ive got but that is after 2.5 years.

strange one. they do clog up coils quicker than other 50/50 juice but they seem to last me longer.
im not continually vaping it though as i do have 16 other mods on the go with sub tanks so that could be the reason they are lasting me much longer. im still getting through 3ml a day with the nautilus and another 20-25ml with the subs.

im actually just waiting for another istick40 from china which was £11 as my batteris are starting to fade on the 2 ive got but that is after 2.5 years.
Strange isn’t it!
I just need to find a juice that’ll last with the coil man.

Hey
I really like my set up to be honest. I just want to find a juice to suit it. I’m more loyal to my set up than to manabush. So any recommendations of how to keep the coil going would be great.
Thanks.

As @MrDJ may have already said, the dinner lady 1111 range can cope in the nautilus pretty well if you like your tobaccos. Failing that something with a 50/50 pg/vg mix.

could also be .. 4.4 watts ... its higher than id recommend for Manabush - still plenty do it at that range

on a replaceable coil though .. the juice flow tends to be not as good as a rebuildable or Naturevape

it IS a clog juice ... it just is. but 2 days id a bit much

could also be .. 4.4 watts ... its higher than id recommend for Manabush - still plenty do it at that range

on a replaceable coil though .. the juice flow tends to be not as good as a rebuildable or Naturevape

it IS a clog juice ... it just is. but 2 days id a bit much
Hi. Thanks for that.
I’m not loyal to manabush. Would you recommend any other juice that would work better?

Back
Top Bottom