What's new

Siegfried RTA

LordOdin

Veteran
Hello Guys
I think i have found my next RTA. I have been learning what i can about the Siegfried and it's really perked my Interest. You can buy it in Kit Form and it comes with a regulated Tube similar to a Mech Look but i am only interested in the RTA. Just wondered if any of you had tried it. It has a good pedigree and is made by Vapefly and German 103 Crew who did the Brunhilde and Kriemhild, think they are spelt correctly. It's a Mesh so understand it's not for some. It has the ability to hold 7ml as well and very easy to wick apparently.

Hello Guys
I think i have found my next RTA. I have been learning what i can about the Siegfried and it's really perked my Interest. You can buy it in Kit Form and it comes with a regulated Tube similar to a Mech Look but i am only interested in the RTA. Just wondered if any of you had tried it. It has a good pedigree and is made by Vapefly and German 103 Crew who did the Brunhilde and Kriemhild, think they are spelt correctly. It's a Mesh so understand it's not for some. It has the ability to hold 7ml as well and very easy to wick apparently.
I haven't used the Siegfried RTA but I've got the tube for what it's worth and can tell you that's very good quality.

I've tested the Brunhilde Top-Coiler too and that was also excellent in terms of both quality and performance.

I keep getting tempted by this one myself to pair it up.

I haven't used the Siegfried RTA but I've got the tube for what it's worth and can tell you that's very good quality.

I've tested the Brunhilde Top-Coiler too and that was also excellent in terms of both quality and performance.

I keep getting tempted by this one myself to pair it up.

Wasn't sure about the Tube as i don't think it's something i would use, i think it's something like £11 more to buy it in Kit Form which isn't much in terms of mod cost. I will look around for a UK Vendor that has it in stock then decide. My previous searches have been just for RTA.

I'm also very tempted with this RTA, I haven't tried mesh yet and am not sure if I'll like it or not but this gives you the option to try it and revert to coils that it reportedly works very well with.
Now to find the best UK deal!

I'm also very tempted with this RTA, I haven't tried mesh yet and am not sure if I'll like it or not but this gives you the option to try it and revert to coils that it reportedly works very well with.
Now to find the best UK deal!

Well i will be definitely getting one next week, if you want to hold off till i get mine and try it i can tell you how it performs. I can't decide should i buy the Kit or just the RTA, i have a few days to decide so will wait and see.

Well i will be definitely getting one next week, if you want to hold off till i get mine and try it i can tell you how it performs. I can't decide should i buy the Kit or just the RTA, i have a few days to decide so will wait and see.

That's a nice offer thank you, but too late I ordered one from Ecigone about 4 hrs ago! I do remember saying to myself that I must stop buying stuff as it's getting out of hand just last night!

I just went for the RTA , the mod is very nice looking and a bit of a bargain but I know It's not for me.

There's a youtube review by DJLsb Vapes on the kit that's quite interesting, and I take him a bit more seriously than most reviewers.

That's a nice offer thank you, but too late I ordered one from Ecigone about 4 hrs ago! I do remember saying to myself that I must stop buying stuff as it's getting out of hand just last night!

What Colour did you go for, i am liking the Black or Gunmetal, never been a big fan of Stainless Steel as a colour though i could do with some SS Tanks, i think i only have one.

Edit :- I have 2 Silver Tanks.

Thanks for the thread, like the look of this, love the engraving on the mod, but I cant figure that a mech mod would be suited to mesh, if the mod starts at 4.20v then surely that is too high for a mesh strip :hmm: The deck is pervertedly weird, you would think that the cotton might not be tight enough to the mesh. What's the best price people have seen for the kit please, I love the look of that mod and am getting back into mechs - for some perverse reason :doh:

Back
Top Bottom