What's new

Sales

I said this in another thread. 30mls of juice was £15 - £20 pre tpd. Juice has never been so cheap. Frankly I fear that we won't see many new maverick juice makers anymore as they can't compete with the large bottle high capacity factory made juices like killer custard. I think the most interesting American juices disappeared after tpd.
Good juice still saves me a bloody fortune compared to smoking.
I bought ten cigars ready for my daughter's wedding a few months back and that was just short of £150.

And how much were the cigars? :)
Don't, the wedding is still yet to happen and we're about ten grand into that. Should have been done and dusted but covid put an end to that. Tentatively booked for next April now. We'll see. We'll also see if the Cigars last that long.

last killer kustard i bought was £9.99 for 100ml and that was 2 weeks ago.
gone off it now as found a much nicer custard but its £19.99 so wont bother posting about that as you dont want to pay over a tenner.

killer still 9.99 at juice for days
I’ve had a few clever comments but I’m out of work atm and even if I was in work , I don’t want to pay more for vaping than smoking , I still probably do though , cheers for that anyway

I’ve had a few clever comments but I’m out of work atm and even if I was in work , I don’t want to pay more for vaping than smoking , I still probably do though , cheers for that anyway

How many ml's do you vape a day? That can be a big factor in overall cost.

Back
Top Bottom