What's new

Royal mail tracking from china......

with my orders from FT ive noticed they leave bejing on a sunday arrive at heathrow the next & usauly get my mail on either the wensday or thursday, but lately ive been ordering from heavens gifts takes feckin longer usualy 4 weeks but least i dont pay extra lol.

Ah okay. According to RM tracking it left 6:55am, no idea.

Fact is, zero updates since then.

Ah okay. According to RM tracking it left 6:55am, no idea.

Fact is, zero updates since then.
I no its a right pain this is the longest i ever wait for a package from them all we can do is sit it out and wait hope you get yours soon.......

Tell me about it, and in my packet there's something i need for a vacation in 2 weeks - that's how much i trusted ePacket, never ever had problems like this before. Really annoying.

I had a package quite a large one the other week from Yodel i was out when they came they left it under my door mat outside in full view of everyone who walked past my front door and had the cheek to put a card in my letter box saying your package is under the mat what a joke........

Oddly enough they did something similar to us. The parcel was outside the front door of our flat (not the main front door to the block), with a card through the door saying they have left it in our safe place (we had only just moved in so no safe place known/picked by us) , and the safe place was marked as being 'outside front door'........

Back
Top Bottom