What's new

Royal mail tracking from china......

BULLDOG1964

Legend
I not had this happen before has anyone one else i placed a order with Fasttech Royal mail tracking says leaving overseas on Sunday the 12th for Heathrow at 02.21 on Tuesday says the same but time is 02.50 now today is Thursday and still saying the same but time is that it is leaving overseas at 03.56 can anyone tell me what is happening ............

RM cant track it til it hits the uk.

Try 17track and see if that gives any more info.

And that is as acurate as you will get, you know the rest about waiting patiently :D
Yea your right maybe its just me being inpatient as i have been waiting a while now as it was a pre-order item and like they say all good things come to those who wait.........

I have a parcel that could only be tracked by a Chinese tracker . For a week it basically said it was leaving port so on a boat. Then yesterday just randomly turned up at the courier depot.

It's yodel so not hopeful of it turning up when they say so but had no processing updates or anything

I have a parcel that could only be tracked by a Chinese tracker . For a week it basically said it was leaving port so on a boat. Then yesterday just randomly turned up at the courier depot.

It's yodel so not hopeful of it turning up when they say so but had no processing updates or anything

Just hearing the name Yodel makes me feel unwell. Genuinely one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Good luck!

I had a package quite a large one the other week from Yodel i was out when they came they left it under my door mat outside in full view of everyone who walked past my front door and had the cheek to put a card in my letter box saying your package is under the mat what a joke........

I had a package quite a large one the other week from Yodel i was out when they came they left it under my door mat outside in full view of everyone who walked past my front door and had the cheek to put a card in my letter box saying your package is under the mat what a joke........

Ha, at least they actually delivered it. I suppose that's some consolation?

Back
Top Bottom