What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

Rose v3 isn't a mouth to lung tank imho. Kayfun mini v3 is a true MTL. 4+ml if you use the barrel steel tank

I have a rose 3, while it can be a MTL tank and I believe this was always the intended use for this tank, Eden Mods provided enough airflow to give a comfortable, restricted DL vape. I'm running a 0.8 build at 25 watts and it is amazing. Hands down my favourite tank. Wicking is easy now I've got it down.

Tend to agree with @vapinshith0use here. I think the Rose 3 can be an MTL tank if you prefer that but I have mine with 0.4 ohm claptons installed running at around 35w and wide open it has what I would think of as a restricted DTL hit (and I love em).

P.S. The only way you are going to get an authentic with a decent sized tank is second hand. All future authentics will be 2ml TPD compliant.
You gave me insperation to clapton my rose mate. Built a fused clapton (fucking turned out badass) 2x.5mm ss 316 cores wrapped in .17ni80. 5 wraps came in at .18. Running at 35w. Insane flavour. Prob the best iv had out of any atty. Well impressed right now!!!
1483481512876.jpg
1483481517411.jpg

What can I use for the spring wire while I get new ones, lost mine this morning when I was cleaning it... Plenty of kanthal and SS wire to use.

Or the s/s because it has more sproing to it. I used a bit of g string for mine. No not that kind of g string silly ;).

Back
Top Bottom