What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

vapinshith0use

Postman
Hi all. So is anyone looking to bag one of these babies on their release tommorrow? If so where from? I know they going to sell loads at vapefest. Apparently they are going to be sold elsewhere also online. Never had a go on a rose or any eden mods stuff but they look amd sound amazing.

I had an original rose V2. It was the best flavour I have had from any Atty. Outstanding. It was a pain in the arse to build though. They seem to have addressed this in the V3 though.

The only uk site i can find them on is vapour z who are out of stock. There is no sign of them on the others and Eden are stil closed for VF, Vapour Z had a few yesterday so hopefully they will be back in stock today/tomorrow

EDIT SPA Vapes still have some in stock

Last edited:
The only uk sit i can find them on is vapour z who are out of stock. There is no sign of them on the others and Eden are stil closed for VF, Vapour Z had a few yesterday so hopefully they will be back in stock today/tomorrow

They officially go live on all the sites this morning, just give it a little time as there are a few vendors who stayed at VF last night so will just be heading back this morning.

Vapes as good as you'd expect but sooooooo easy to build get one if funds
uploadfromtaptalk1470644893302.jpeg
allow

They dont allow but fuck it I'm going to get one anyway

Just don't pull the airflow ring off and lose the tiny bit of wire that stops it spinning around loosely, they'll send you another but it's easier to just not lose it...:2thumbsup:
Just in case you do accidentally pop it out when you're first playing around...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom