What's new

Robbing Barstuards

I

Thought you had gone through with it all? I'm surprised to read this tbh as most of your threads in the run up had me thinking it was a done deal and like us you were just waiting on the submission to be done?

I'm not sure why your application would be denied as its subject to tests coming back clean with accurate nicotine doses etc. As long as those were being met I believe that going through was a formality.

We are cutting our range considerably but with good reason that we had too many flavours with too much production needed. As a result we are releasing our cut flavours as one shots eventually but I still believe that just offering nic free and concentrates is very niche compared to vaping as a whole so for us it was business suicide not to stand firm and put our money plus hard earned reputation where our mouth was...

How else could we justify charging above bathtub mixer prices with the perceived view that we were building for a post tpd future.

Fair play though, you have to make a choice and it's not going to be an easy one at this stage in the game
We almost went through with it, i had many sleepless nights worrying about which road to choose.

The point i raised above was one factor, another factor was that they couldnt tell me if eventually members of the public were able to in essence see our recipe.

And above all, from the start dripworx was about bringing affordable quality liquids to the masses. Now im a low build sub ohm clouds bro kind of guy, naturally so are my customers, 10ml at £4.99+ i could do in one sitting. If vaping becomes more expensive than smoking, many people will simply return to smoking.

10ml nic shots and zero nicotine liquids in 60ml bottles for the price of 3x 10ml TPD liquid for me is a no brainer, the amount of work i have put into making it as simple as possible for our customers to the tune of leaflets, website content and videos makes it all seem a little less daunting.

Of course all our liquid is GCMS tested anyway, produced in a ISO class 5 flow cabinet and sold via a legit company, i think those factors alone set us apart from the "bathtub brewers".

In the meantime i plan on making a new range of flavours branded by Prime Vapes and am looking forward to having those released next summer after the 6 month wait, some great summer flavours just before it gets hot! [emoji3]

As i said though, i do wish you and any other vendor the very best of luck with it all, its certainly testing times for sure!

They are literally trying to make it so expensive and risky that only big pharma would be able to produce the liquid we can buy, crafty chunts.

Fair play to you guys that are playing by their rules, I sincerely hope you manage it and give the finger to them.

We almost went through with it, i had many sleepless nights worrying about which road to choose.

The point i raised above was one factor, another factor was that they couldnt tell me if eventually members of the public were able to in essence see our recipe.

And above all, from the start dripworx was about bringing affordable quality liquids to the masses. Now im a low build sub ohm clouds bro kind of guy, naturally so are my customers, 10ml at £4.99+ i could do in one sitting. If vaping becomes more expensive than smoking, many people will simply return to smoking.

10ml nic shots and zero nicotine liquids in 60ml bottles for the price of 3x 10ml TPD liquid for me is a no brainer, the amount of work i have put into making it as simple as possible for our customers to the tune of leaflets, website content and videos makes it all seem a little less daunting.

Of course all our liquid is GCMS tested anyway, produced in a ISO class 5 flow cabinet and sold via a legit company, i think those factors alone set us apart from the "bathtub brewers".

In the meantime i plan on making a new range of flavours branded by Prime Vapes and am looking forward to having those released next summer after the 6 month wait, some great summer flavours just before it gets hot! [emoji3]

As i said though, i do wish you and any other vendor the very best of luck with it all, its certainly testing times for sure!

I wasnt insinuating you to be a bathtub brewer but rather the claims levied against any juice company trying to make the money needed to cover tpd costs compared to £6 for 100ml Facebook sellers.

For concentrates and nic shots just be mindful you cannot sell them as a kit, they consider that to be the same as premixed and demand testing and notification.

It's a clusterfuck for everyone and although there is some mileage in concentrates I can't see it being as sustainable a business long term when the reality of 10ml, 18mg nic shots hits everyone home.

That said we are still doing them as there will be call for it and it's stupid to waste flavours already developed.

Back
Top Bottom