POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review complacency

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eyeball kid, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Leni

Leni Postman

I dunno ... in my lesbian phase, I quite liked looking at her, but she's a bit past it now, I reckon ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. simong

simong Veteran

Past it!!?? :lemmesee:

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. vapemac

vapemac Achiever

I hear she's planning a new book

Nigella+lawson+recipes+w+coke+cookbook+design+parody+nigella_e5d789_4965755.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. Leni

Leni Postman

Actually, I've just been googling her and she's still quite fit, a bit mumsy in some pics though. The OH concurs - he just said 'I wouldn't kick her outa bed' and is now sulking cos I said I wouldn't either :54:

Right, yes. Where were we? The reviews ...

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. butlerd

butlerd Achiever

Wash your mouth out with soap

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Leni

Leni Postman

She's always planning a new book :17: I think that's why I'm somewhat immune to her charms: I've spent years working in a bookshop ... same faces looking out at you from the shelves day-in day-out gets old. Don't even get me started on Mary Berry :guns:

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Veteran

Mrs kid used to be a recipe tester for various "Tv chefs" and the worst by far is Lorraine Pascal. Genuinely couldn't cook toast.

8. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Veteran

That's fair enough bud. Hence why I asked Mrdj to review first. I know by year's of honesty on the forum that his word is good as I would hope do most apes who've been around a while. I will be asking mrdj if he would mind doing a few more reviews on juice as we go on. I would assume I will be buying most but should anyone be good enough to send samples I will always make it clear. I personally just want a neutral review but it's absolutely your prerogative to not believe the review. I'm hoping that the format that mrdj has used will at least give you a clear definition if nothing else of the flavours involved. It's hard enough trying to work out what the hell is in most juices these day's as the names are so random.
    The review should at least give you the information flavour wise to decide if you want to put it on your taste list next time your at a vape shop.
    There is so many juices out there a decent reliable flavour profile review is at least going to be useful to me.

• Like Like x 3
  9. itscostingme

itscostingme Postman

I think it's good MrDJ is going to review some juice.

From what i have seen on this forum that he has posted if he doesnt like a juice he will say so. Yes maybe he won't be rude about it but there is no need to be. I have bought a few juices he has mentioned (not recommended) some have been nice some not so. But as we always say taste is subjective.

I don't watch/read reviews as most of the time if I see a juice i like I will try it if it's not for me I just won't buy it again.

10. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Veteran