What's new

Recommendations for blue slush

I found this thread looking for the same flavour. Do you know if they've removed this? Or maybe changed the product name? I can't seem to find it.
I think it's now called "Blue" in the Panther series. Or other websites have Dat Blue Stuff available.

I found this thread looking for the same flavour. Do you know if they've removed this? Or maybe changed the product name? I can't seem to find it.
If you go to there website & search for dat blue stuff then blue raspberry comes up & in the description it tells you this is the new dat blue stuff.

I think I have been poorly educated on what blue slush is. I understand you get better or worse of the same flavour for various reasons. But none seem to vary as much as blue slush, often completely different flavours.

Although this blue panther isn't bad, it isn't what I'm looking for.

Did anyone ever get blue slush from dragon rise? That was my first ever blue slush and I haven't found any close matches online.
Ecigerette outlet do a blue slush fairly close to it in thr cloudzberg range but the flavour isn't as strong as I'd like.
Is there anything out there that tastes like the dragon rise one? It's probably not gonna be called blue slush but I'd appreciate a hero on this matter lol.

Back
Top Bottom