What's new

RDAs rule

MINEXPLORER

Postman
Im so happy i just wanted to post my personal experience.
Took up vaping a year ago an its been a struggle not to just give up on it...why,well basically flavor. A year of reading about peoples awesome flavor recipies,how this or that is so fantastic.watching reviewer videos of how incredible the flavor is from this or that tank or recipie.ive wondered what its all about,why am i exempt from this world.
I started out with a cpl tanks with pre built coils,then a cpl of RTAs one wasnt too bad....sometimes. But no matter what i did.Home made juice,expensive or cheap readymade. different coil builds,wicking,wattages.All gave muted or very little flavor.If i got a bit it was gone when i picked it up an hour or two later.
The amount of fluid id drink,spicy snacks,strong coffee,nothing helped.I became convinced i had constant vapers tongue, maybe exasperated by being a diabetic with bad blood sugar control.
Then a final try before giving up vaping.A few days ago I bought a cpl of flavour RDAs and at laaaast .Everything tastes strong of what its supposed to be.No matter how long i chain vape them. I can change flavours constantly without the previous one spoiling the new.Hallelujah for the RDA is all i can say.

Last edited:
Im so happy i just wanted to post my personal experience.
Took up vaping a year ago an its been a struggle not to just give up on it...why,well basically flavor. A year of reading about peoples awesome flavor recipies,how this or that is so fantastic.watching reviewer videos of how incredible the flavor is from this or that tank or recipie.ive wondered what its all about,why am i exempt from this world.
I started out with a cpl tanks with pre built coils,then a cpl of RTAs one wasnt too bad....sometimes. But no matter what i did.Home made juice,expensive or cheap readymade. different coil builds,wicking,wattages.All gave muted or very little flavor.If i got a bit it was gone when i picked it up an hour or two later.
The amount of fluid id drink,spicy snacks,strong coffee,nothing helped.I became convinced i had constant vapers tongue, maybe exasperated by being a diabetic with bad blood sugar control.
Then a final try before giving up vaping.A few days ago I bought a cpl of flavour RDAs and at laaaast .Everything tastes strong of what its supposed to be.No matter how long i chain vape them. I can change flavours constantly without the previous one spoiling the new.Hallelujah for the RDA is all i can say.

Love RDAs as well mate ... premade coil tanks, RTAs are OK but for me lack what a RDA has :14:

dony know what rdas you have bud but treat yourself to an asgard rda you will thank me later on :2thumbsup: its a game changer 100%

dony know what rdas you have bud but treat yourself to an asgard rda you will thank me later on :2thumbsup: its a game changer 100%
ill check it out. but for the moment im happy with the two i picked up in sales. blitz hermetic £8.99 & asmodus C4 £14.99.

ill check it out. but for the moment im happy with the two i picked up in sales. blitz hermetic £8.99 & asmodus C4 £14.99.

Good choice. c4 is my favourite RDA by a distance, short, hardly leaks (squonking) and flavour is excellent. Just bought a 2nd one the other week.

Never really got on with my Hermetic in comparison.

enjoy!

Love my Pulse Mk1 RDA. No tricks, dead easy to build, postless so you can put pretty much any size coil you want on it, single or dual build, doesn't care which direction you wrap, and the low coil position makes it a really good squonker. Or if you like a high coil position, Dead Rabbit is another very good "oldie".

Good choice. c4 is my favourite RDA by a distance, short, hardly leaks (squonking) and flavour is excellent. Just bought a 2nd one the other week.

Never really got on with my Hermetic in comparison.

enjoy!
im enjoying the flavor of both, but yeah i find the C4 is a bit un put downable at times

Back
Top Bottom