What's new

RDA's and the TRPR

dansus

Achiever
Anyone know if drippers are covered by the TRPR?

I thought they were not, but ive seen an email from MHRA saying basically they are. If so, what will the guidelines be, 2ml juice wells?

mhra.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently there not covered as yet, but section 5 of the trpr has been left blank and a lot of people think this is where they could use this for rda's, but after reading this I'm even more confused.

So basically, long as manufacturer or importer has registered them with MHRA, will be fine to keep selling existing stock?

So basically, long as manufacturer or importer has registered them with MHRA, will be fine to keep selling existing stock?

I think it comes down to the last section you highlighted in your first post and what that means in practice.
I used to be certain rda could not comply with the regs.
I have now joined the ranks of the confused.

So the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency are explaining why we can't have a product that will in all probability extend our life and improve our health. Well that's just fucking splendid.

So the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency are explaining why we can't have a product that will in all probability extend our life and improve our health. Well that's just fucking splendid.

You can't sell medicines and drugs to people who don't need them. If we were all perfectly healthy and didn't need medicine, they would have nothing to regulate and be out of work. Keep the people sick and they keep the money rolling in.

Back
Top Bottom