What's new

Quiet times

Do you think it could also be the the bad hype they are putting on vaping now too?
Look at this stupid commercial here in the States about it. Tell me what the heck does this have to do with vaping????

Yes and no

You guys in the states face a different set of problems we don’t have those here, you could say the land of the free in the terms of vaping is the uk we are so lucky I think we forget that

Personally I think it’s money the uncertainty with brexit at the moment and the hard push on pods and cheap set ups

Hope work picks up for you soon Stu or you might have Liz on your back telling you to do all those jobs around the house that us men keep putting off.
But iam sure work will pick up soon just think Christmas will soon be here again and those orders should come flying in you never no you may have to employ some little helpers lol.....
Anyway good luck mate hope it picks up soon for you..........

Hemmingway is stunning, another great block, but those new SV tubes make the mod so much more hand friendly. Attie stands you've done before but might be worth a revisit.

"Hemingway" is causing a stir its my smallest mod to date

my problem is I'm at a crossroads in making, not sure what I want to do I have projects to do and items I want to make. I may go back and do some cabinets soon

I have a london plane mod to do a pure wood mod that I may sell and a couple of other mods all of which may put up on here but most likely will go on the website but the whole industry is quiet it seems lots of modmakers are low on work as the market goes through a low price (aka) sub £50 time

am glad it's causing a stir Stu. It should do. It's stunning. Can't wait to get it in my paw.

Hemmingway is stunning, another great block, but those new SV tubes make the mod so much more hand friendly. Attie stands you've done before but might be worth a revisit.

He is small 80.03mm tall that’s the same height as an vicious ant but I have a new problem which is 2 fold

The boards are almost the height of the tube so now it’s a board restriction problem

And the second the more I cut away the less resin for me and resin is awkward situation less resin means less reflective deep colours less complex colours

He is small 80.03mm tall that’s the same height as an vicious ant but I have a new problem which is 2 fold

The boards are almost the height of the tube so now it’s a board restriction problem

And the second the more I cut away the less resin for me and resin is awkward situation less resin means less reflective deep colours less complex colours
Less stab more wood?

Less stab more wood?

I could or I can swap to pure wood

image.jpg

This is London plane it’s an odd wood I’m toying with it at the moment

Ah weirdly when I quote it I can click the image. Nice bit of wood!

Also do the mods have to have dna boards if building small? Is there a decent smaller board you could use?

Hemmingway has a Yihi board in it because it is smaller than DNA.

Back
Top Bottom