What's new

Poor nautilus coils (again)

Even with 50/50 liquid my .7 coils are only lasting 10ml.

Can't really understand why your 0.7 Coils aren't lasting. I have just bought another couple of packets and can't rate them highly enough. Haven't got any in my Rotation atm but am pretty sure they will be added soon.

Can't really understand why your 0.7 Coils aren't lasting. I have just bought another couple of packets and can't rate them highly enough. Haven't got any in my Rotation atm but am pretty sure they will be added soon.
In the past ive had problems with them,but lately until a few weeks ago i had no problems,perhaps ive been unlucky with a bad batch.Am seriously thinking of getting my geek vape z nano tank out in place of my aspires.

I have run them in my Nautilus Bridges and my Nautilus 3 without any problems and am shocked at you having problems with them. I have a friend who uses nothing else in his Abyss and absolutely loves them. I was talking to him on the phone earlier and told him how you were struggling with them and he said the same as you, either a bad batch or fake, not to sure on them being fake but could be a bad batch maybe.

I have run them in my Nautilus Bridges and my Nautilus 3 without any problems and am shocked at you having problems with them. I have a friend who uses nothing else in his Abyss and absolutely loves them. I was talking to him on the phone earlier and told him how you were struggling with them and he said the same as you, either a bad batch or fake, not to sure on them being fake but could be a bad batch maybe.
If or when i get some more i will be getting them from a well known vendor,the last lot i got were from a b&m online store.Not for one minute saying they're fake but could be old stock as i think aspire had problems with the coils a while back

If or when i get some more i will be getting them from a well known vendor,the last lot i got were from a b&m online store.Not for one minute saying they're fake but could be old stock as i think aspire had problems with the coils a while back

Yeah, don't give up on them, if you have problems with your next ones give Aspire a shout as they are pretty good and always willing to help.

EDIT:- Forgot to ask, i think there are 2 Types, one with the White o-rings and one with the Green which are meant for Salts. I have been using the White ones.

EDIT:- Forgot to ask, i think there are 2 Types, one with the White o-rings and one with the Green which are meant for Salts. I have been using the White ones.

Yeah, there are two, a mesh 0.7 called Nautilus 2S (blue/green) and a 0.7 Kanthal (white).

Yeah, don't give up on them, if you have problems with your next ones give Aspire a shout as they are pretty good and always willing to help.

I use the white ones.The last time i had trouble with aspire coils i did get in touch with them,didnt have much luck though.

I use the white ones.The last time i had trouble with aspire coils i did get in touch with them,didnt have much luck though.

I think the white ones are regular BVC and the blue ones for Nautilus 2S are mesh. I tried both, found the first one a bit disappointing and the second (mesh) gives good flavour but is too strong for my low power MTL taste. The mesh one has a good reputation, has slightly larger wicking holes and is supposed to work well with higher VG liquids. I am currently happiest with the recent 1 ohm mesh coil, although found it not great with custard.

I think the white ones are regular BVC and the blue ones for Nautilus 2S are mesh. I tried both, found the first one a bit disappointing and the second (mesh) gives good flavour but is too strong for my low power MTL taste. The mesh one has a good reputation, has slightly larger wicking holes and is supposed to work well with higher VG liquids. I am currently happiest with the recent 1 ohm mesh coil, although found it not great with custard.
Ive been trying the white .7 coil with 50/50 juice these last few days and although better they still dont last as long as they should.Have tried the 1.0 coil and they didnt last any longer either.Not much success with the .7 mesh if i recall.

Still using the .7 coil,although better i still feel it should last longer than it does.However the one ive put in my nautilus 3 tank now im vaping at 12w,getting a decent flavour so keeping the wattage down to see if this one will last longer.Just bought a pack from tecc,be interesting to see if theyre any better.

Back
Top Bottom