What's new

Poor nautilus coils (again)

Tone77

Postman
Anyone else experiencing poor quality from the nautilus coils lately?.Ive been using the .7 coils and after a day the flavour declines and after that i have to keep reducing the wattage down..Though they're rated at 17w ive never been over 15 W.Fed up with the quality of aspire coils as this happens too often,OR is it to do with the donut kings manchester tart ive been vaping?Will put in a new coil later and try a different juice,then i suppose i will get the answer,its one or the other!

Some juice’s do clog coils fast I don’t know Manchester tart but vanilla custard and such like kills a coil for me quicker than a jet plane

Don't use the 0.7 but I haven't noticed any problems with the 1.6 and 1.8 coils ones I use. Maybe the juice you're using has a lot of sweeteners in it as that can gunk up coils.

ive had juice before that clogs up the coils quickly,if that happens i tend not to buy that juice again,unless its a real banger,lol.Trouble is 90% of the liquid i vape are dessert flavours so full of sweetners mainly.

I use the 0.7 Coils and they can last over 3 weeks for me. I have one in my Nautilus 3 Tank with a Blackcurrant Menthol 50/50 Liquid. Great Flavour as well, Think they might struggle with thicker liquid as well.

I use the .8 z coil also, in a zlide tank and those coils are usually no problem with 70vg juice.Perhaps i need to use the .4 nautilus coil instead?

Back
Top Bottom