What's new

Poll: Vape and smoke?

Do you smoke as well as vape?

• Total voters
Due to a smoking-related health scare I very reluctantly (at the time) had to quit smoking immediately. I think I am one of the minority of people who really enjoyed smoking so I had never tried to quit in the past, but over 30 years of cigarettes had taken their toll. I went straight to vaping 0mg and found it to be far easier than I ever imagined it would be to substitute this for my beloved roll-ups.

After a few months of vaping (and no smoking) I've finally also kicked out the nicotine. I went from 9 to 4.5 to 3 to 0 mg/mL, last week. Didn't find it too hard. I'm going nic free because I have hyper tension, hopefully that will help a little...

Not since vaping (5 years) have tried the occasional cig when really drunk and immediately chuck it and reach for the vape. Each their own, but tastes like ass to me lol

Been vaping a couple of years to combat my social smoking habit, doesn't help that my girlfriend smokes!

I normally end up having one every now and again, doesn't have the same charm it used to which can only be a good thing!

I've been Vaping just over a year. Tried one cig in that time and chucked it after a couple of puffs. I don't even like the smell now. If you'd told me 2 years ago I'd be saying this is have laughed at you.

Been vaping for a month now, been 3 weeks or so since my last cig.
Feeling all the better for it.
Smell much better too.
My wife is an Ex-Smoker, who quit about 10 years ago and she has been giving me hell about quitting for the last 6 years or so since our eldest was born.
Got to the stage where it became untenable, but vaping has been my saving grace.

I used to do both. Vape at home, smoke socially. Now I tend to vape at home and do not smoke socially.

I smoked for about 25 years, got a cheap cig a like in maybe 2009, didn't stick it, then ce4 type e-fags, a couple between 2011 and 2014, and used them rarely. Got fed up with smoking towards the end of last year, noticed it was seeming to be starting to have an affect on my wellbeing, and started cutting down with the ce4s and an aspire et-s and decent liquid. Managed to get down to 3 or 4 rollies a day. But the urge was still there. But got some semi decent vape gear in november and haven't really looked back since then. the day after i got an i stick pico, I just stopped smoking. I actually surprised myself, to be honest. Didn't expect that would happen...

Been vaping for almost 6 weeks now. Had a cig after 3 days and it tasted gross. Never want to do that again. I can't see me ever smoking cigs again now I found vaping

I was a dope smoker , heavy dope smoker ..10 joints a day plus . Decided to give up ,now part of the dope smoking was the pride in building a good joint , A well built joint is a thing of pride to smoke , so went vape figuring the building coils and perfecting wicking and things would fill that void and I was right , that was 2 years ago and only had one or two lapses and in fairness that was during stopovers in Amsterdam ..and well ..you would wouldn't you haha

Back
Top Bottom