What's new

Poll: Vape and smoke?

Do you smoke as well as vape?

• Total voters
this year will be my 7th year vaping.. i was getting sore throats from smoking so i brought an ecig.
i remember having my last fag @ work and it hurt my throat.. i threw it down and luckly that day my vaping pen had arrived.
i have never touched a fag since.i havent had a sore throat or a cold since :)
when i walk or ride past someone i still get that smell but.....i will never go back

I'm coming up to 3 years Vaping now. I did both for a few months, first with a cig- alike, then with an ego but couldn't totally pack in the fags. Luckily around that time Vaping was starting to get popular and there were a lot of new devices coming onto the market that were very user friendly, affordable and much better than what was available before.

I was at a party in the Philippines and all the in-laws were giving me pitying looks as I puffed away on my Innokin something or other IIRC, and one of them gave me a fag. That was my turning point. I realised how disgusting it actually tasted and haven't had one since.

I dual used for about a week until I realised I preferred vaping - and have been cigarette free for two years now.

At the beginning I I used to compound valing with smoking. By now only snuff is left

I smoked and vaped until the pouch of baccy I had ran out. I'm never going back.

I started vaping 5 weeks ago this past Friday and haven't touched a smoke since. I don't intend on doing either!!

I think a nice vape can help quit smoking

such as this,I think it is more beatiful than cigarette.

DO you agree with me?

6UFvQEiCL4U.jpg

Scrounge the odd one off a mate after a few beers, have 1 or 2 cigs a week

Back
Top Bottom