What's new

Poll: Vape and smoke?

Do you smoke as well as vape?

• Total voters

Mark

Legend
Watching the Wright Stuff I am struck how often Mathew Wright tells the masses that 100% of his 'vaping friends' also smoke and that as a consequence they're not really quitting smoking and if anything ingest more nasty nicotine than if they just smoked. He regularly churns this out as if it's hard evidence that most Vapers also smoke and only vape where they can't smoke.

On today's programme someone from Vapestick came on the line and said that the vast majority of her customers had switched entirely and no longer smoked. Pressed on the evidence for this she couldn't give figures. Triumphantly Wright tears into her as 'someone who should know' and ends the call engaged in smug mode.

I am sure there are a variety of Vaping lifestyles. Some still smoking to some degree or other. Others, especially those using 2nd generation and upwards gear, completely switching. I know from documentaries that reporters always manage to find someone who says they only use ecigs where they can't smoke.

This isn't meant to be judgmental. Vaping. Smoking. Choice :)

Lets have a poll for POTV. Hardly scientific or representative of all Vapers (most don't use forums) but interesting to have some numbers. It doesn't matter how many you smoke if you still do. Maybe you just have that morning fag or one with friends, with a beer, whatever.

Last edited:
I dual fuelled for a week or two, and V day for me was the 1st of April 2014. I have not had a rollie or any other kind of ciggie since and I do not want one either.

On the 1st January 2012 I bought my first shitty 'cig a like' thing and never had a fag since. Always wanted to give up the stinkies but never plan to give up vaping - ever.

Not had a single fag since my first beginners kit arrived and haven't really been tempted approximately 4 months now.

Matthew Wright is a self obsessed, arrogant, self righteous pig! Everything he says is full of bollocks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Not had a cig in 2 and a half years since vaping

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Plenty of them in the lame stream media....

True. I have some very strong opinions against Matthew Wright due to some very irresponsible reporting he did back in April about an issue very close to my heart. He's a class A prick!

True. I have some very strong opinions against Matthew Wright due to some very irresponsible reporting he did back in April about an issue very close to my heart. He's a class A prick!

Personally, I think pricks have uses. Unlike that chunt Wright.

Is this what's close to your heart, you dirty little monkey you. Taken from Wikipedia.....

In April 2014, Wright appeared on Celebrity Juice, where he sucked Marmite from an elderly man’s nipples and licked marmalade out of his belly button.

Back
Top Bottom