What's new

Pods - Are they here to stay?

Just curious what folks really think about them.

I've never tried a pod and probably won't as they dont fit any needs or wants for me here at StrawberryRipple manor.

I suspect they are a fad, the next best thing with very little chance of longevity but seeing as they've been around a while now I've been wondering are they likely to remain in your kit?
I'd be surprised if they didn't last, stick around. They do seem to be the current fad though. My end its like everything else has been put on the backburner and the focus by manufacturers is on Pods. Pod, pod, pod, pod. Win a Pod, what do you like about this Pod, do you like this Pods colour, would you marry this Pod, do you dream about this Pod, would you like to give birth to a Pod, do you want to have an operation to become a Pod!? :sleepy:

I suspect they are a fad, the next best thing with very little chance of longevity

I think Juul might disagree with you there. :D

It's a massive market, that's why everyone has been trying to jump on the train lately. (which is where the current fadiness comes from) ... same with liquid companies, it wasn't that long ago there was only 1 or 2 UK companies selling 50/50 nic salt liquids, now it feels like there is a new one every week, even companies that were traditionally shortfill only are now bringing out 20mg salt ranges because of pods.

There is a place for them in the market. I much prefer a stealthy mod and RTA set up personally.

They are the way forward for those looking to move from smoking to vaping - they're hamstrung in the UK with the silly 20mg limit though, a 50mg max limit would be far more effective in enabling them to be the ideal switching option.

Smokers want something that's as discrete as a cigarette yet replicates the experience and is easy to use, hence why Juul has been so successful in the States - it's not a great device, but it's not saddled with a 20mg limit, which makes it far more effective as a change tool.

They're the future of vaping for the masses IMO.

I’m yet to use a pod system that I find worth keeping and using and I have tried many..
The best out of them all was the justfog mini that was nearly worth keeping but I gave it away as it never lasted long enough to use out the house for any length of time..
I’ve ordered a Smok Nord so will see how I get on with that but don’t be suprised if it’s my next giveaway..

I like a mod and RTA but if I am going on a days training (dogs) I usually take a couple of pods to put in my pocket's keeps me going for the day and they work for me.

I think so.

When they are done right they are fantastic devices. The voopoo Rota, Smok Nord, Joyetech Atopack Magic, all to name a few are very high quality devices. Breeze 2 a massive product as well, they have their market and dare i say a good pod can be better for a smoker to quit with than a MTL set up.

I think so.

When they are done right they are fantastic devices. The voopoo Rota, Smok Nord, Joyetech Atopack Magic, all to name a few are very high quality devices. Breeze 2 a massive product as well, they have their market and dare i say a good pod can be better for a smoker to quit with than a MTL set up.
[emoji33] are you giving voopoo a reach around for #freeshit? The rota is shit [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom