What's new

Pod V tank nicotine strength.

Astral

Achiever
This might seem a little bit of an odd question but does anybody else find there's an inconsistency in nicotine potency between pods and tanks, even when vaping the same juice?

It might just be my imagination but I seem to get a far bigger hit from a tank than a pod despite the liquid coming from exactly the same bottle.

I've even vaped them side-by-side to see if I'm imagining it and I really don't think I am.

Has anybody else ever noticed this?

There's no logical reason for it, and I know I'm a little bit crazy but I really don't think I'm that bad....

This might seem a little bit of an odd question but does anybody else find there's an inconsistency in nicotine potency between pods and tanks, even when vaping the same juice?

It might just be my imagination but I seem to get a far bigger hit from a tank than a pod despite the liquid coming from exactly the same bottle.

I've even vaped them side-by-side to see if I'm imagining it and I really don't think I am.

Has anybody else ever noticed this?

There's no logical reason for it, and I know I'm a little bit crazy but I really don't think I'm that bad....
If qnything it would be the coils.
I do get a much stronger nic hit with fused claptons in my rta's than i do with my stock tanks. I assume it has to do with temp and vaporization, but it is noticeably stronger

If qnything it would be the coils.
I do get a much stronger nic hit with fused claptons in my rta's than i do with my stock tanks. I assume it has to do with temp and vaporization, but it is noticeably stronger

True, but I notice it with plain old kanthal round wire too.

Hey lovely

I do get what you are saying, but i prefer the flavour from a pod versus a tank. I have no idea why, i do use tanks occasionally but juice tastes sweeter for me in a pod. Better nic hit in a tank though

Dee x

Hey lovely

I do get what you are saying, but i prefer the flavour from a pod versus a tank. I have no idea why, i do use tanks occasionally but juice tastes sweeter for me in a pod. Better nic hit in a tank though

Dee x

Oh yeah, I'm not arguing flavour Dee. Flavour can be good or bad on either TBH. I've been mostly on the pods since getting ill for the convenience and am enjoying them.

I'm really just pondering why pods seem to be less potent with the same juice even when the coils are virtually similar.

I think you get alot more flavour from A Tank than a pod, though pnp coils have improved flavour with pods a RTA or RDA still hands down beats it. There are some good stock coils out there but i know which i prefer. Once you have tried a rebuildable it's hard to go back.

The chip, particularly the ramp up can play a pretty big part too (if you're using a different device rather than a 510 adapter in the pod) for example I'll run my profile on a pulse 2 and it will hit great at 60W's, if I put it on my DotSquonk though it feels weak even at around 65-70 watts.

Back
Top Bottom