What's new

Payment Declined by Bank

rew

Olympian
Tried to order something from 3fvape today by credit card but my payment was declined by bank. I then had a text from the fraud dept. of the bank to see if it was me that authorised it. In the text it said payment was going to Laserde.com. Checked it out and it is a german site selling laser pointers. Any one else had similar experiences? I have held off on the purchase for now and contacted 3fvape. Awaiting reply.

Sounds crazy @rew . i haven't used 3f since they stopped taking paypal. One thing it maybe is i am certain they have a warehouse in Germany, i could be wrong but it may explain the company being payeds name being different to 3f's. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what 3f say to you. We have lost a lot of the Chinese vendors of lare, noticed everzon have gone today. Only sourcemore and vapesourcing plus 2fdeal and fasttech. No 3f or 3a on the forum now either. I think this is in part the new vat systems and the lack of sales during the pandemic.

I hope CC companies aren't going the way of paypal ... that would be bad.
I wonder if there's been a clampdown on specifically worded payments after the England penalty issue with laser pens. Sometimes it can be that simple.
A pseudo name for 3f doesn't surprise me at all though many UK vape companies have been registered under some pretty unusual names for year's.

I hope CC companies aren't going the way of paypal ... that would be bad.

I don't think so. Lloyds were doing their job in this case. I was just really confused when they said where the payment was going.

@crustyfolker have had a response from 3fvape:

Sorry for this issue.
According to the feedback from our agent, your credit card payments are rejected due to risk control by your card company.
In this condition, I suggest you contact your card company confirming the purchase from laserde.com (visa) and yettainternational (mastercard) are normal and ask your card company to add laserde.com (visa) and yettainternational (mastercard) in white listing for purchase. Please don't mention anything related to e-cig when you contact your card company.
Try one more time after contacting your card company.
If you fail again for payment, I suggest you choose other available online payment methods for checkout:

So it's all about trying to not look like an ecig vendor I guess.

Back
Top Bottom