What's new

Panzer switch magnets

AdamSon

Postman
I've got a panzer clone on the way on a very slow boat, and I want to upgrade the switch as soon as it turns up, my question is, will nemesis switch magnets work?

Sent from a howitzer in my back garden

The nemesis ones don't fit re genuine panzer, there is a thread some where on here with a link to the correct size, not sure about the clone though ?

That's great thank you! The same seller also offers them in pairs or 10's too, so nice and cheap!
It's just depressing knowing I can order these now and have them turn up before my panzer, which was ordered on the 16th....

according to mawsley ou may need to work on the floating top pin too
I put 3 magnets in.....2 plus a copper shim may be better...

Mawsley can you shed some light on this?

The one I ordered has a threaded adjustable top pin, will this still apply?

I have a FT Panzer and the standard switch is brilliant, no need for magnets IMO, much better than the Nemesis switch which I have upgraded to magnets.. had no problem with the top pin either.. have to adjust the top connector every time I change the battery to stop battery rattle which can be annoying, I think it turns as the mod is unscrewed so always needs adjusting back.. but its a great mod, I would suggest trying it before you order magnets..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@Mawsley can you shed some light on this?

The one I ordered has a threaded adjustable top pin, will this still apply?

The threading is for battery rattle. The clones I've seen don't adjust for attys as you screw them in, none of the pins floated.

Magnets 10x6x2 worked a treat on my real ones.

The threading is for battery rattle. The clones I've seen don't adjust for attys as you screw them in, none of the pins floated.

Magnets 10x6x2 worked a treat on my real ones.

I wanted to throw that bastard thing at the wall.

It still haunts me to this day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom