What's new

Oh how thing has changed rapidly.

Lol, what liquid where you using in the subtank to run at 50w without burning that bad boy.
We bought Atlantis tanks on the day of release and then as I remember the subtank came out a few weeks later. Mrs kid still uses one daily (although she's switched to the toptank for ease).
They are still excellent tanks for everyday use.
The nautilus was the game changer and the aerotank was pretty good too.
I've said before, when the istick 20 came out, we laughed at the ridiculous overkill of twenty watts. Who'd ever need that.

I was running the bad boy Van dyke vapes 50/50! Throaty but awesome! Ps we were also first people in uk selling the 20w I stick back in that age

I was running the bad boy Van dyke vapes 50/50! Throaty but awesome! Ps we were also first people in uk selling the 20w I stick back in that age
You crazy fools. Did you really think that high wattage thing would take off. Lol.

Times have changed for sure, as long as the do gooders leave us alone to get on with what we do i'm well chuffed.

Steve.

Vaping for 4 and a half years now. Started on cigalikes because two days before payday I didn't have enough money to buy fags, but had enough money to buy an E Lite from WH Smiths. It was ok but not groundbreaking. Thought I'd stick with it after pay day as I had managed to go without fags for a couple of days, so went and bought another cigalike. This time a gamucci. Much better. Vape shop opened up round the corner and I popped in. Haven't looked back since. Started with the ego pens but things really changed though when I bought an itaste vv4. That was a game changer for me and remains to this day one of the best mods I've ever had.

Hubby and I started first with those Njoy lookalike cigarettes , they were heavy as heck lol you just bought replacement filters with the nicotine flavored liquid in it, and you charged up the white stick.
Then they started selling liquids at truck stops and slender pen shaped mods at the truck stops and we started using those instead.
But I have to admit they didn't get us off of smokes.
Still to this day I smoke about 6 to 8 smokes a day uggh! I just can't find that perfect blend that tastes like cigarette ...

Back
Top Bottom