What's new

Newvaping?!

I'm trying not to buy the thing, that really helps, thanks :D

Edit: I have the Ragnar, the Titan tank and the Zeus x Mesh, do I really need another mesh tank? :doh:
But you don't have one that begins with the letter 'U" do you?
See, simple.

I'll be good and say no, you have enough...

...but am I telling the truth? :D

Yes, because I also have about 70 non mesh atties and a ton of pods systems. hang on though, only owning 3 mesh tanks throws the balance right off, and I mainly use the mesh tanks, when not on me pods, ffs :doh:

Yes, because I also have about 70 non mesh atties and a ton of pods systems. hang on though, only owning 3 mesh tanks throws the balance right off, and I mainly use the mesh tanks, when not on me pods, ffs :doh:
Pah! I have way too many bits & bobs to what I actually need!
It's wanting not needing anyhow.
Retail therapy is my way of getting through lockdown, my shrink told me to do it, for the sake of my mental well-being.
Well, that's my story, but don't let on!!

Not you as well :17: this is not going well, it's a bastard to wick, so I've heard, I'm shit at wicking (he lies), so there :D
So, if you get it, you can practice! See, us Andy's have an answer for everything.....
My string of Ex's will vouch for that.

So, if you get it, you can practice! See, us Andy's have an answer for everything.....
My string of Ex's will vouch for that.

Too many Andy's around, even my son is an Andrew, not my choice tbf, I wanted him to be called Alexander, that ended up as his middle name. My son has more Ex's and lovers (United Nations style - go figure :D) , than I've had hot dinners, jammy sod!

Pah! I have way too many bits & bobs to what I actually need!
It's wanting not needing anyhow.
Retail therapy is my way of getting through lockdown, my shrink told me to do it, for the sake of my mental well-being.
Well, that's my story, but don't let on!!

My New Vaping order - just dispatched, yay, was retail therapy. I was sitting here a few days ago, bleakly depressed, and thought, sod it :)

Not you as well :17: this is not going well, it's a bastard to wick, so I've heard, I'm shit at wicking (he lies), so there :D

If you can wick the Zeus you won't struggle with the Unity. You do need to trim it a bit differently, but it's really easy.

Actually, that's all bullshit... it's a total pain in the arse to wick, leaks like a sieve and every hit will be dry and burnt. Plus it will make all your juice taste like fish. Hopefully that helps :D

If you can wick the Zeus you won't struggle with the Unity. You do need to trim it a bit differently, but it's really easy.

Actually, that's all bullshit... it's a total pain in the arse to wick, leaks like a sieve and every hit will be dry and burnt. Plus it will make all your juice taste like fish. Hopefully that helps :D

Actually, that sounds like my kinda tank, maybe my next
"go on you might as well, as there's nothing on the TV and the beers all gone & were out of pizza" Purchase!

Actually, that sounds like my kinda tank, maybe my next
"go on you might as well, as there's nothing on the TV and the beers all gone & were out of pizza" Purchase!

I'll own up completely, I've had the Uwell Fancier (£9.99) bookmarked (luckily my bookmarks are fucked up though) for ages, I've no idea why, must be the rda/rta combo thing. I could get both of them, spend a few more quid, for free delivery, this is becoming perverted.

Seriously though, the Uwell Fancier, it must be crap :hmm:

I'll own up completely, I've had the Uwell Fancier (£9.99) bookmarked (luckily my bookmarks are fucked up though) for ages, I've no idea why, must be the rda/rta combo thing. I could get both of them, spend a few more quid, for free delivery, this is becoming perverted.

Seriously though, the Uwell Fancier, it must be crap :hmm:
Always kinder to buy tanks in two's, they'll not get lonely in transit.

Back
Top Bottom