What's new

Newvaping?!

Puffed Daddy

Achiever
Hi all.

Anyone used newvaping.com ?

Just wondering how they rank. Vendor from here, so assume they're fine, just thought I'd ask.

Many thanks.

P.D

Yeah used them before usually good discounts and are vendor on here too, at the time min for free delivery was £50 that was the only thing that put me off, think its now down to £30 but yeah no problems at all,

Yeah used them before usually good discounts and are vendor on here too, at the time min for free delivery was £50 that was the only thing that put me off, think its now down to £30 but yeah no problems at all,
Cheers bud. Might get a Drag 3 kit, although the 2ml capacity would put the tank in a drawer somewhere!!
Like the look of the mod though.
Cheers. P.D

Used them a few times. If you're in a massive rush I wouldn't put the order with them - they don't keep their site up to date well with current stock very well. So if the colour you order is out, it might take a day or two extra to get dispatched due to extra emails etc. Overall though I would order again with them if I dont need it urgently.

Hi Puffed Daddy :)

Just to add a wee bit more assurance...

I've bought a few times from New Vaping and had no issues at all. I will buy from them again in the future.

Also @JohnnyAce seems to have bought a few things from them recently and I haven't heard him say any negatives.

Just to add a bit more assurance...

I've bought a few times from New Vaping and had no issues at all. I will buy from them again in the future.

Also @JohnnyAce seems to have bought a few things from them recently and I haven't heard him say any negatives.
Cheers Jim. They looked ok to me, but always good to hear from others on the forum.

If you'd rather buy from UK, Vaping101 have the Drag 3 mod only for £36.99 and £46.99 for the kit. Only £1.99 more for each than Newvaping.

Leave it in your basket for a few days and they'll likely email you a discount code.

Edit: Didn't notice the discount codes in the other thread. Have at it;)

Last edited:
32 quid, seems worth a punt. No PayPal, which atm is a problem for me, as I can't read the CCV code on my card as it's smudged!! Arghhhh!

32 quid, seems worth a punt. No PayPal, which atm is a problem for me, as I can't read the CCV code on my card as it's smudged!! Arghhhh!

Yeah 32 notes is a good deal!

Anyone in your house you could borrow a card from and pay them back via PayPal/Bank Transfer? Or would it be a stealth purchase? :D

EDIT: £34.99 here and they take PayPal: https://www.inhaleheaven.co.uk/voopoo-drag-3-kit-c2x34319704

I've used them a few times and they're great. Free shipping over £30 and they usually chuck in some free liquid. Worth checking out their liquids too actually as they're really cheap.

Back
Top Bottom