What's new

New to RTA need some advice

Works for DTL if you like to take risks and not drip often enough :18:

I tend to reserve drippers for mechs but I’m familiar with dry hits on the two steel wire wicked rdtas ive got. Wicking those is a skill I’ve not perfected yet!!

Or maybe even some "electronics"
Thats actually seriously messed up. Yes, it is designed for vaping, but it technically just a battery management system that can be used for just about anything that u might want to vary the voltage to and recharge

I tend to reserve drippers for mechs but I’m familiar with dry hits on the two steel wire wicked rdtas ive got. Wicking those is a skill I’ve not perfected yet!!
A perfect use case for TC right there, in theory it should save you from the dry hits, in theory.

And is a 16 year old kid buying a circuit board to build a mod in order to vape underage? I thought that was what this was about.

Sorry, gettin off topic

Thats actually seriously messed up. Yes, it is designed for vaping, but it technically just a battery management system that can be used for just about anything that u might want to vary the voltage to and recharge
Exactly, which is why I say someone could send you some "electronics", which is all that would be needed on the customs declaration form.

And is a 16 year old kid buying a circuit board to build a mod in order to vape underage? I thought that was what this was about.
I think we all know that it is just vaping as a whole that they want to get rid of, your government is far more interested in getting payoffs from pharmaceutical and tobacco companies than just stopping kids from vaping.

I think we all know that it is just vaping as a whole that they want to get rid of, your government is far more interested in getting payoffs from pharmaceutical and tobacco companies than just stopping kids from vaping.
Yeah, but i mean, where does it stop?

A perfect use case for TC right there, in theory it should save you from the dry hits, in theory.

Fair point. it’s more the wicking not keeping up but they’re both being run at 100w ish and that might be a bit of a tall order because the problems only really start when the tank is getting towards 1/4 full. I don’t have the same issues with an aromamizer v3 so it’s just finding that sweet spot with the rdtas which leads me to think I probably just need to tone the coils down a bit so they don’t need as much juice - just waiting in a delivery to test this theory out!

Back
Top Bottom