What's new

New to RTA need some advice

Not a question I can answer, I just have DNA stuff, no lostvape stuff.
Lol, sorry, thought that was your pic.

Evolv needs to update their chips already, instead of wasting their time making pods

Hows the battery door on that thing?
It'll do powerbank feature too, wont it?

battery door seems fine; I haven’t paid it much attention which basically means it’s not wobbly or something which I’ve thought needs any care.

re the battery bank, I’ll confess to not having looked into it. I’ve not even bothered with TC! It’s probably heresy but I experience very little difference between some of the less fancy chips I use for the type of vaping I use the centaurus for but it does look good and you get a level of comfort knowing is a good chip - a bit like having a nice car :D

battery door seems fine; I haven’t paid it much attention which basically means it’s not wobbly or something which I’ve thought needs any care.

re the battery bank, I’ll confess to not having looked into it. I’ve not even bothered with TC! It’s probably heresy but I experience very little difference between some of the less fancy chips I use for the type of vaping I use the centaurus for but it does look good and you get a level of comfort knowing is a good chip - a bit like having a nice car :D
That's why I like DNA mods, I only really use VW, but they are quality chips. Having the option to use TC is nice though and I have messed with it somewhat, I don't really get on with stainless wire though, it gunks up really fast.

*sigh* or not...
They even got to circuit boards
20210301_162248.jpg

That's why I like DNA mods, I only really use VW, but they are quality chips. Having the option to use TC is nice though and I have messed with it somewhat, I don't really get on with stainless wire though, it gunks up really fast.

I tried it a bit on the billet box but I just felt like I had two knobs to twiddle instead of one. I get that it works for people but it doesn’t do anything extra for me. I think TC is probably better for MTL where you take a few chuffs and don’t necessarily stop firing as you’re going at it perhaps? MTL is definitely something I want to do more of but I’ve not really found the right level yet.

I tried it a bit on the billet box but I just felt like I had two knobs to twiddle instead of one. I get that it works for people but it doesn’t do anything extra for me. I think TC is probably better for MTL where you take a few chuffs and don’t necessarily stop firing as you’re going at it perhaps? MTL is definitely something I want to do more of but I’ve not really found the right level yet.
Works for DTL if you like to take risks and not drip often enough :18:

Back
Top Bottom