What's new

New mod... recommendations please

Jamestmusic

Postman
Hi all,

looking for a new mod. Up to 100w built in battery or single battery....

Using a Voopoo Drag Mini kit at the moment. Looking to spend around £50. No need for tanks as I have a nexmesh, falcon king, freemax and uforce 2 (which I don’t use).

Was thinking of the aegis solo but good to know of some recommendations in case I’m missing out on something good!?

cheers

i am a high advocate for the vaporesso armour pro. amazing mod. takes up to 21700 batt, hits fast and strong, TC is good, power and voltage curve, usb charging is good, I mostly charge mine at work on usb ( i advise on a 1A charger, charging at 2A does warm it up a bit more but still fine). some say the screen is dim outside due to the smokey glass but it is fine.

i am a high advocate for the vaporesso armour pro. amazing mod. takes up to 21700 batt, hits fast and strong, TC is good, power and voltage curve, usb charging is good, I mostly charge mine at work on usb ( i advise on a 1A charger, charging at 2A does warm it up a bit more but still fine). some say the screen is dim outside due to the smokey glass but it is fine.

Cheers! I will take a look. Had a Tarot Nano last year which I quite liked tbh. Good shout

I'll second the armour pro.
The aegis solo would be my second choice. The ability to use 21700 puts the armour pro ahead in my books.

Hi all,

looking for a new mod. Up to 100w built in battery or single battery....

Using a Voopoo Drag Mini kit at the moment. Looking to spend around £50. No need for tanks as I have a nexmesh, falcon king, freemax and uforce 2 (which I don’t use).

Was thinking of the aegis solo but good to know of some recommendations in case I’m missing out on something good!?

cheers
Id take a look at the EHPRO cold steel 100, 120w single 21700, very reliable, quickfire up, looks awesome and its small

You can’t beat Vaporesso in my experience. But I also love the Uwell Soulkeeper. Beautiful design and finish and looks like a mech (but isn’t)

I went for the Aegis Solo Tengu Kit. £41 delivered with a battery!
Hi mate. Great little mod, have one of them. Just keep an eye on the amps with .2 ohm and below coils and the wattage levels. Take note of your battery amp rating and how hard your tank/coil are pushing it. I have that and a single battery Innokin Oceanus 20700 30amp 3000mah mod. A Naboo tank with a .18 coil at 56 watts will show 18.6 amps on the Aegis. Thats pushing a 20 amp battery and will see it flat in just 1 tank of juice. I have a 25 amp 2500mah Sony battery in mine and it still just lasts a tank but doesn't push the battery. My Oceanus with the same tank and the 20700 30amp 3000 mah battery will last 2 1/2 to 3 tanks easy.
Watch your ohms/amp's.

Hi mate. Great little mod, have one of them. Just keep an eye on the amps with .2 ohm and below coils and the wattage levels. Take note of your battery amp rating and how hard your tank/coil are pushing it. I have that and a single battery Innokin Oceanus 20700 30amp 3000mah mod. A Naboo tank with a .18 coil at 56 watts will show 18.6 amps on the Aegis. Thats pushing a 20 amp battery and will see it flat in just 1 tank of juice. I have a 25 amp 2500mah Sony battery in mine and it still just lasts a tank but doesn't push the battery. My Oceanus with the same tank and the 20700 30amp 3000 mah battery will last 2 1/2 to 3 tanks easy.
Watch your ohms/amp's.

that’s interesting to know. My drag mini is a built in batter and my using a nexmesh 0.2 at 80w gives me at least a two tanks. Only 2ml though. What size glass do you have in?

that’s interesting to know. My drag mini is a built in batter and my using a nexmesh 0.2 at 80w gives me at least a two tanks. Only 2ml though. What size glass do you have in?
Hi mate. I have a Drag Mini too. Mine has a few issues but regardless. It is a 4000mah mod. Being so you will get kind of between a good double 18650 mod at thats usage. Say one has a good double 18650 with two 2200mah batteries in it. Thats 4400 mah. So your mini is just below it. So yep, you will get a good few tanks use before it goes near flat needing a recharge. All good, all safe. But now lets look, that double has say 2 X 20 amp rating. So your tank/coil/wattage draws lets say 18.5 amp. No drama. You got 40 amp to play with. But now lets go single, with say a 20 amp battery. Same tank/coil/wattage, drawing 18.5 amp. Thats asking too much from that single battery, you now have just 1.5 amp play vs the double with an extra 21.5 amp headroom.
But now go single 20700 with 30am and 3000mah, still single but your setup drawing 18.5 amp has still 11.5 amp headroom and 800 mah more oompf.
Hopefully explained that right. There are ohms calculator's here on this forum and others readily available on the net. Just check here or punch in "vape ohm calculator" in your search engine.

Back
Top Bottom