What's new

New coil repetition

Cloudidan

Initiate
Does anyone know why my coil keeps saying new coil without even being used tried 3 different tanks 2 aspire Odan tanks and Zeus rta can’t upload a video says too large

This is what happens continuously all day since I purchased the mod on 24th april

Attachments

• 6B412778-3796-4B7F-8C84-2A0F5BF7C331.png
    6B412778-3796-4B7F-8C84-2A0F5BF7C331.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,353
Does anyone know why my coil keeps saying new coil without even being used tried 3 different tanks 2 aspire Odan tanks and Zeus rta can’t upload a video says too large
Not sure what you mean? When you put a new coil in a tank, the mod will recognise that it's a different coil to the previous one you had in it because of the resistance change.
When it says new coil, select yes and it will work fine. If you select no it will still work but will still use the resistance of the previous coil you had in it.

Hi @Cloudidan and welcome to the planet.

upload video to youtube then post link here.
just a guess but i think it will keep asking you if it is a new coil until you use it. put some juice in click yes for new coil then vape it a couple of times. turn off then turn on. now does it ask if its a new coil. also it will ask if its a new coil every time you remove the tank and screw back on again.

from your pic i cant work out what mod or tank that is. also what batteries you using if they are removable.

Every 3 seconds it’s saying new coil even though it’s the same coil even if I say yes it does the same there 18650 battery it’s aegis max 100w it’s the aspire Odan tank but does the same on Zeus rta

strange one. i have no idea then.
if its doing it to more than one tank then its the mod.
just to help others which make battery and where bought (lots of fakes out there), which coil ohm, what wattage you got mod set to.
could of had some juice leak into the 510 screw in connector and it fekked the mod.
hopefully someone else can help.

the video uploaded to you tube would help.

thanks for video.
me thinks its a totally fekked mod.

try taking tank off and clicking fire button then screw tank on again and see if it stays the same.

Try a different tank if you have one....

if it does the same the mod’s buggered
If it works ok with another tank then you have a dud coil/tank

I have tried on 3 tanks it’s the same thing I took it back to vape and juice and they keep saying they can’t find a fault

Back
Top Bottom