What's new

New Chinese Vape Manufacture Wants Our Help with creating a new kit

vapedonut

Postman
Hi guys

I met a new Vape manufacturer at vaper expo. They had some good tasting disposable pods but I told them the public isn't keen on disposable goods. They message me today as they know I work in product design however I told them I don't speak for the general vape public.

What would you like to see in a starter kit influenced by the uk public?

Afew ideas from myself

-18650 and 20700 compatible mod
- mesh coil tank with existing coil compatible model ( like falcon or mesh pro)
- sharp edges as seen in lost Vape earlier models for the mod - like the skar or triade

Any input would be appreciated I will pass it all on via WhatsApp once they decide to release a kit I will update this post if they don't my bad

I'd suggest they invest in better R&D, milking the vaping population is just lazy.

I think the problem is they do r& d in china they only listen to the opinion of their Chinese engineers here we could have the opportunity to influence the entire manufacturing process.

I would challenge a uk Vape brand to make a Vape for the general public in the uk or Eu but for some reason nobody is doing it despite chinese average earnings being higher than in Romania and Bulgaria for example

Perhaps they need to set up focus groups to gain actionable insight to their target markets.

Hi

Why doesn't the manufacturer come on here themselves? Who are they?

I am happy to provide my opinion but would like to know who would be utilising the information and their commitment etc...

Thanks

And how much are you been paid to milk POTV for its knowledge? [emoji23]

Joker. I'm happy to post the chat to prove I'm doing this off my own back.

Let's complain when the Chinese make shitty copycat products with hardly any original or innovative items come to market but when a potential opportunity arises to simply state an opinion we expect payment accuse others of being mercenaries or call them cheap. It's a new company trying to bring their first kit to market. I wanted them to make something tailored to us rather than them relying on narrow minded Chinese engineers.

This forum is a joke everyone hates ebay or amazon or any uk vendors but sucks the dick of FT ( a CHINESE company). So much attitude , lack of forward thinking and Huge egos. Just carrying on being sheep and accepting whatever they bring to market.

I have good intentions and I'm already having much more positive responses on reddit and another forum.

please refrain from commenting and just wait till next week for your benefits hating bums.

Joker. I'm happy to post the chat to prove I'm doing this off my own back.

Let's complain when the Chinese make shitty copycat products with hardly any original or innovative items come to market but when a potential opportunity arises to simply state an opinion we expect payment accuse others of being mercenaries or call them cheap. It's a new company trying to bring their first kit to market. I wanted them to make something tailored to us rather than them relying on narrow minded Chinese engineers.

This forum is a joke everyone hates ebay or amazon or any uk vendors but sucks the dick of FT ( a CHINESE company). So much attitude , lack of forward thinking and Huge egos. Just carrying on being sheep and accepting whatever they bring to market.

I have good intentions and I'm already having much more positive responses on reddit and another forum.

please refrain from commenting and just wait till next week for your benefits hating bums.

I don't order anything from FT and never have I also don't complain about any Chinese products as the main 10 mods in my collection that I use are hand made by one of the finest mod makers in this country and I'm not on any benefits other than the benefit of working from home [emoji6] so I don't think they is any need to be such a bitch about a post on the internet just because we didn't rush in with ideas for you because your too stupid to come up with your own ideas or the company your working/not working for can't be bothered to do proper research

I actually did post some ideas surprisingly they have the most honest uk reviewer on board as of this morning.

For those asking about the company did you know vandyvape before they launched ? It was 2 staff breaking off from Geekvape the creator of the griffin series.

Similar situation with this company hence they asked not to disclose anything as the website mentions the name of a key designer for another brand

Ok here we go, for me this is what I look for when purchasing.

Good Adjustable airflow
good Size Tank - MTL Minimum 3ml and DTL Min 5ml
Good Battery - 1500MAH Min - External or Internal not bothered
Small and compact, fits easy in the hand
Changeable coils with a good choice of resistance
NO LEAKING
Type C Charging port
Available parts in common UK stores

This is just my personal preference, its hard to say exactly as a starter kit could be a Mod/Tank combo, POD, POD/MOD or AIO

Dee

Back
Top Bottom