What's new

Naff Drip Tips

LordOdin

Veteran
We all like new things especially Vape things or i do at least. I don't know if it's a cost thing but on all the AIO Devices i have bought the Drip Tips are Naff, i have 4 or 5 AIO's and don't like any of the Drip Tips, which means i usually have to go and buy a decent one. I am using the Berserker V2 MTL Drip Tip on my Pulse and love it. I can't seem to find any like the one i use. It's the larger one with the Fins at the bottom. Looking for places i might find a few but struggling atm.

upload_2022-6-24_9-41-44.png

Like This Shape.

Thanks i have just ordered a couple, i really hate the stubby drip tips, they should be banned lol.

Everywhere seems to be either out of stock, on pre-order, or if they have stock they are in germany or australia... I hope you don't get the old fasttech keep on putting the date back thing.

I have the Brunhilde MTL RTA (still available for £28 in this country from Legion-of-Vapers) and it is one of the most comfortable MTL drip-tips, for sure.

Everywhere seems to be either out of stock, on pre-order, or if they have stock they are in germany or australia... I hope you don't get the old fasttech keep on putting the date back thing.

I have the Brunhilde (still available for £28 in this country from Legion-of-Vapers) and it is one of the most comfortable MTL drip-tips, for sure.

I got that with my last order from Fast Tech, seems to happen quite a lot with me and Chinese Vendors, 3f Vape were the last to do it to me, i just cancel normally.

Back
Top Bottom