What's new

My first e cigarette had a.....

First Ecig was Offa gumtree delivered by a couple of fellas who looked like they should be selling hooky DVDs.
Was a silver ego thing meh.Did enough to convince me to try others though.

My first vape was an EGO, it was looking just like a pen. It was almost 10 years ago! You know what is really funny? Vaping started with such small vapes like these. And now, the small vapes are again popular, but they have another name - pod systems. Now I have a really nice pod, it's very nice and I like it, because it's small and comfortable to use. Combined with Aquavape UK liquid for vape it's just perfect. I get a lot of pleasure from that small vape and this tasty liquid! Reminds me about these good old days when I had an EGO

Last edited:
A cigalike from the corner shop. Cant remember the make, The first puff must have dumped all the nicotine into me in one go as you'd cough uncontrollably. Next was that totally rip off co. with the red devil branding at the time. Massively overpriced ego "twist". By then I learnt enough to get a decent mod on the third buy.

I can remember buying my first ecig, and it lit up with a pretty orange end and it tasted absolutely awful. I can also remember taking it out with me and it giving up the ghost in an hour.

Back
Top Bottom