What's new

My first e cigarette had a.....

Vapouriz Fuse kit for me. The best thing about it was that it got me interested in vaping

My first ecig had a blue light, at the tip. It lasted an hour or so and flew binwards.
The item that worked was a Jomotech 40s. It killed cigs, for me. But that only lasted a month or so. Turns out I was a natural for DTL. So a Smok Mag and Prince tank followed.

I'd ordered some Green Smokes with a green light. In the meantime, I came across and bought a Gamucci in a shop but I can't remember the colour of the LED.

First like most was cheap cig a like form the corner shop, lasted about all of a day before i started smoking again.

Didn't try again for a few years but a innokin t20 and apsire nx30 with nautilus x tanks got me off the ciggies completely

My first was an innokin T18 kit.

Not bad at all really, and it grew from there

Totally wicked black carto thing (in 2012), seemed to take half a bottle of juice to prime it, I was like wtf this could get expensive, little did I realise.

£15.00 cartomiser thing out of the local filling station. Lasted a week, bought another, lasted a fortnight. Bought a Tornado from Totally Wicked and the rest is shinyitis history.

I started with a Screwdriver (name of the mod) which used an18350 and a DSE901 atomiser.

my first e cig was an aspire pockex it had a 2ml tank you couldn't change, Which at the time to be fair wasn't to much of an issue. Can't really say anything bad about it otherwise . Didn't leak , decent mtl tank , extremely easy to fill and change coils, Exactly what i needed for my first e cig .

Back
Top Bottom