What's new

MTL RTA suggestions?

MetalVape90

Achiever
It’s my 30th birthday today and I’m gonna treat myself to an MTL RTA. Looking to get a small 22mm MTL RTA like the Cthulhu Hastur in SS or something similar to it. I found a Hastur on Vaping101 for about £23.

Many happy returns for your birthday, what about an Ares 2 very nice to build and I’ve found enjoyable flavour

Many happy returns for your birthday, what about an Ares 2 very nice to build and I’ve found enjoyable flavour
That might work on the Ehpro 101D. I’ll price check a few sites to find one for the best price.

Happy Birthday @MetalVape90. Hope you have a good un.

The glaz mini, yachtvape pandora and the trusty kf lite 2019 are all good mtl tanks with a small form factor.

Berserker 2 is slightly bigger (24mm) but has been my favourite these last couple of months since it came out.

I also use the Ares 2 quite a bit as @Jonty recommended, but it's also 24mm.

The Kizoku Limit renaissance edition is a bit different looking and might be a nice birthday treat if the design is your cup of tea. It's 22mm.

Happy birthday, mate. Hope it's a good 'un.

Personally, I'd recommend the Pioneer. In depth threads on most RTA's in the MTL sub forum.

The glaz mini, yachtvape pandora and the trusty kf lite 2019 are all good mtl tanks with a small form factor.

Berserker 2 is slightly bigger (24mm) but has been my favourite these last couple of months since it came out.

The Kizoku Limit renaissance edition is a bit different looking and might be a nice birthday treat if the design is your cup of tea. It's 22mm.

Don't forget there's a D22 Ares, not that I'm an expert on these things.

Happy birthday too, my friend, have a great one.

Last edited:
Happy 30th Birthday, some great tanks mentioned already. The Pioneer is a good shout, I do love the little Hastur Mini though. Kept it in rotation since I got it a couple of years ago.

I’ve got the Kizoku Renaissance MTL RTA, funny enough you can use nautilus coils for it if you remove the build deck, that’s on the Easy Side by Side. I have a Kaifun Lite 24mm for the Ultroner Thor II. Ecigone has the Pandora in but that might be a 24mm.

So far, the Pioneer, Berserker V1.5, Ares 2 and the Hastur are looking promising to fit on the 22mm Ehpro 101D regulated tube mod.

Since I do DIY nic salts and freebase eliquids I use a lot of tanks lol. Different flavours for different days.

Happy Birthday @MetalVape90 . I'll just throw in the Cthuhlu Artemis for good measure. Just come out and I have one on the way. Quirky design and hopefully an upgrade to the the Hastur Mini.

Happy Birthday @MetalVape90 . I'll just throw in the Cthuhlu Artemis for good measure. Just come out and I have one on the way. Quirky design and hopefully an upgrade to the the Hastur Mini.
That’s a nice looking RTA. I’ll have to see what the build deck is like.

Back
Top Bottom