What's new

Most popular vape brand/model?

I work in a vape store, personally the things I sell most of and are popular (mainly because im selling them lol) are in order
mod/ kits Smok, tecc / arc , aspire
Tanks - aspire cleito +120, vandy vapes
Liquids - dr frost, loaded, naked, puff dragon

When you work in a store you realise how many normal vapers are around than hardcore ones. We have some real nice mods in but people look but never buy them lol

Whichever mod you decide on, just do a search on that mod for problems. If you do get a 1000 threads on issues then stay away.

How I wish I did this before I got my SMOK Alien...

If I’ve to replace my mod today, I’ll most probably get a Smoant Charon.

When you work in a store you realise how many normal vapers are around than hardcore ones. We have some real nice mods in but people look but never buy them lol

I think we often forget that on here. Those of us who choose to spend our free time talking about vaping are enthusiasts/hobbyists for the most part. IRL I know 5 vapers. One had a Smok mod (not an Alien) that has just died - to be fair, it lasted her around a year. 3 use 30w or 40w Istick's. The other is content to stick to pen type vapes. All 5 really just want a simple alternative to smoking that they don't have to think too much about.

Smok are good bits of kit. There are a few people that get issues like screen on an alien going but I believe the charging port is the most common cause of it, better to charge in a charger than USB. I do not like the tanks smok come up with and the coils are terrible for longevity, I do not mind the big baby beast for all of a day the coil lasts @ £15 for 3 coils .....nope. i have had near ever smok that is worth having, they do have their issues but apart from my 1st alien of the 3 i own the fire button fell off that is it. Personally the vape 22 pen is the worst massive leakers, and the amount of q-box I get back due to fault is high.

They are a good price for what they are, no nonsense mods but more advanced than starters. I mean the xomo we have in who really wants a lazer pen in a mod? can anyone tell me the reason for that??

I work in a vape store, personally the things I sell most of and are popular (mainly because im selling them lol) are in order
mod/ kits Smok, tecc / arc , aspire
Tanks - aspire cleito +120, vandy vapes
Liquids - dr frost, loaded, naked, puff dragon

Maybe they need a push in the right direction. A vape shop can be intimidating for the non hardcore

Ok the truth is Smok stuff ain't worth the bother most not all are hopeless at one thing or another or have issues. I have 3 the Treebox, Treebox plus and G320, the G320 discharges batteries even when switched off for say a week and has the same chip as the alien.. The treebox's are about the best Smok mods which haven't had issues i Did have an xcube2 but sold it last month again that was all fine once Smok sorted the Firmware only took them about a year to do so.

Best Mods for the money are anything with a DNA chip or an Yihi chip, so your talking a bit more for a DNA or higher end Yihi chip.
The rest is mainly down to what you like the look of.

Value for money mods. Voopoo Drag comes to mind, i will find out next Friday how good they are. Pioneer4you make some superb mods for under £50.

Popular mods as said Joytech, Eleaf, wismec, are 3 which all are the same company .

Back
Top Bottom