What's new

Moronic video from a moron

I'm not going to bother watching it as every video is the same.

Let me guess, he gets free crap, praises it as best thing ever, then moves onto his next free crap that happens to be best thing ever? No reason to be bias at all there...

But just from the title? Eliquids in a pop can... What could possibly go wrong....?

....thoughts? yeah, he's a fucking idiot.
tbh budd he is just doing his norm reviewing things i watch his vids not by choice but if there is something on the list i go to YT and some times he is listed

is it his fault ?

contact the makers buddy the media there is different from ours they have not had the omg bashing

Ps that's not 0 milligrams ;)

He still looks fucked. A bit better than the last vid I saw of him but he looks looks far from well to me. As for the juice in a can, seen it before, been criticised before, can't believe some other dumb chunt has done it again. Laws in the UK stop it from being sold here in that format so at least we won't see that shit over here in that format.

I hate videos that have jump cutsThere is supposed to be a small gap between one sentence and the nextWhy do these twunts feel the need to remove those gapsIt just makes the information harder to digestNot that there is anything interesting in his videosHis hat is indeed stupidDont waste your time watching this extreme doofus.

tbh budd he is just doing his norm reviewing things i watch his vids not by choice but if there is something on the list i go to YT and some times he is listed

is it his fault ?

contact the makers buddy the media there is different from ours they have not had the omg bashing

Ps that's not 0 milligrams ;)

Yup, his normal thing .... is what his fault? The can, no it's not his fault, I don't really care that much about the can, doesn't change what I think about him either way.

Il still watch his vids if I'm interested in something

too much hate for him here lmao

feel free to change my mind on this bud

hell i still watch Sophia (or Sophie?) very pretty but the voice omg makes things hide inside my body ;)

Last edited:
I don't get it. Are we ment to pay extra for the juice because it's in a drink can??! (Serious question). Pass. Either sell stuff as is, or give a decent mysticism type thing?

He still looks fucked. A bit better than the last vid I saw of him but he looks looks far from well to me. As for the juice in a can, seen it before, been criticised before, can't believe some other dumb chunt has done it again. Laws in the UK stop it from being sold here in that format so at least we won't see that shit over here in that format.

I've wondered about that. I've seen a couple of his vids that made me scratch my head. Like you said, he looked unwell. Couldn't decide if I thought it was medical of pharmaceutical.

I watch them both. And vapour trail channel, vaping with Vic, vaping biker and many more. But I do find some of Rip Tripper's videos to be informative and they have influenced some of my previous purchases, all of which I have been happy with. His coil building sucks but some of his reviews get a thumbs up from me. And I honestly find some of his videos very funny. There are some I don't like and I certainly don't agree with everything he opines but I don't have the dislike or disdain for him as shown by some members here. I whole-heartedly disagree with this type of packaging however. They're selling e-liquid, not soda. Tis' that simple. To me, anyway.

RIP lost any respect when he did a promo for some cream a while back, the whole thing was a farce and he got torn to pieces, even went quiet dissapeared for a while. I am guessing that this latest ad will also discredit him further and other reviewers may well pull him apart again for it. If you didn't see that one i will link it and a response.

Back
Top Bottom