What's new

Moronic video from a moron

I can't bring myself to watch in case it in some way gives him money or promotes him through youtube ... but I think I get the point anyway. :)

What is that thing on his head?!?!? What a cock :D (and obviously terrible, terrible juice package idea but that goes without saying)

WTF did I just watch, never getting that time back! I even feel dumber just from watching it!

Aye that guy's an arsehole, eh? Everything that's worst about amurikey...

I think the packaging is ridiculous and disgusting. Especially as it just holds a normal e-juice bottle inside. I think he made a mistake reviewing it. But I actually enjoy most of Rip's reviews and I find him quite funny at times. This was a mistake tho IMHO and I couldn't disagree with the packaging any more strongly. It's e-juice not soda. Package it accordingly. Shocked and disappointed that it comes from the same makers as Naked 100 as that's my favourite juice!

I don't have a problem with the can if the bottle inside is child proof but that fucker can be bitten through by a child or pet so yeah a bit wrong but now I'm even more pissed at having to watch that fuck wit again god I can't stand him!!!

That cock womble will do anything for a dollar, you can bet he'd vape a tramps piss if he got payed for it and still say it's one of the tastiest, smoothest cleanest juices he's ever vaped. Yes he has some knowledge, but he lacks moral fiber plus he is without doubt the most annoying reviewer going, @Mitz , go watch the vaping bogan or indoor smokers, way funnier than watching a money grabbing Hipster who's like a someone with a stick of dynamite up his ass

That cock womble will do anything for a dollar, you can bet he'd vape a tramps piss if he got payed for it. Yes he has some knowledge, but he lacks moral fiber plus he is without doubt the most annoying reviewer going, @Mitz , go watch the vaping bogan or indoor smokers, way funnier than watching a money grabbing Hipster who's like a someone with a stick of dynamite up his ass

I watch them both. And vapour trail channel, vaping with Vic, vaping biker and many more. But I do find some of Rip Tripper's videos to be informative and they have influenced some of my previous purchases, all of which I have been happy with. His coil building sucks but some of his reviews get a thumbs up from me. And I honestly find some of his videos very funny. There are some I don't like and I certainly don't agree with everything he opines but I don't have the dislike or disdain for him as shown by some members here. I whole-heartedly disagree with this type of packaging however. They're selling e-liquid, not soda. Tis' that simple. To me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom