What's new

mg per ml to cigs calc

Hallo there, new too the forum and the vaping world in general.

I signed up specifically because I saw this thread and was curious. I've started off on the, very cheap, Logic Pro vape pen on 1.5 ml size and 12 mg/ml nicotine and go through the whole bottle in a day so, unless I'm horribly wrong, does that by the theory in the op equal to roughly just 5 cigarettes?
Is that a 10ml bottle of 12mg, per day?

I use 5-6ml 6mg e-liquid/day so this is around 10cigs worth of nic
That is still better than the 15-20 roll-ups what I smoked before ;)

Apologies if this has been posted before, I can't see any reference on the forum.
It may be of interst to look at this:
TAR, NICOTINE, AND CARBON MONOXIDE OF THE SMOKE OF 1294 VARIETIES OF DOMESTIC CIGARETTES FOR THE YEAR 1998
click here PDF report

I may be a bit late on this but I have a 3.5ml tank and using 6mg juice. I refil around 3-4 times a day! I'm now starting to think that I should maybe quit everything altogether :-/

I may be a bit late on this but I have a 3.5ml tank and using 6mg juice. I refil around 3-4 times a day! I'm now starting to think that I should maybe quit everything altogether :-/
Do you vape to satisfy a nicotine craving, or just because you enjoy the juice?

I have noticed that I go through loads more juice when I vape fruity ones, which feel lighter than tobacco flavoured, all at 15/18mg.
I could be wrong, but I am now vaping to enjoy the flavours and the nicotine craving has taken second place.

Cheers Marcus

I am actually only on day 5 of cigarette free. I use Zeus black so it is very fruity. I'm not actually sure now which I crave, the nicotine or the juice. Maybe I should try knocking down to a 3mg and seeing which it is. Thanks for your help :-)

I am actually only on day 5 of cigarette free. I use Zeus black so it is very fruity. I'm not actually sure now which I crave, the nicotine or the juice. Maybe I should try knocking down to a 3mg and seeing which it is. Thanks for your help :-)

Vaping is so much better for you than smoking.
Imo it is far too soon for you to even care how much juice or nicotine you are using.
Cutting your nic now will just result in you vaping even more juice and may even result in you going back to the fags.
If anything I would consider using stronger nicotine, then you might find you vape a bit less.
If you want to go nic free eventually that is good but give it some time to properly break the baccy habit first.

Back
Top Bottom