What's new

Manabush short fill.

andyroo

Achiever
Just been perusing the Manabush website and noticed the addition of Nokomis in a short fill add your own nic format.
Looks like a good move to me and would save regular Manabusher's a few quid at £25 for 100ml, I wonder if the range might be expanded in future. [emoji106]

Just been perusing the Manabush website and noticed the addition of Nokomis in a short fill add your own nic format.
Looks like a good move to me and would save regular Manabusher's a few quid at £25 for 100ml, I wonder if the range might be expanded in future. [emoji106]
Hey man - its not QUITE like that, the short fills were requested by a load of our 3mg customers - they are not a normal short fill as such - just 0mg the idea being to top it up with 18mg of the same juice rather than a nic shot

What we have done is kept the price so that the amount of 18mg Flavour and the short fill together is no more than what we used to charge for the 50s and 100s (slightly cheaper actually)

may do the same for 6mg soon as well - depending on how these go.

sadly leaves our 12mg and 18mg customers lacking (and we have a lot of those) so Im working on some other plans for them, 5 and 10 multipacks at some point I think

Ill probably throwing a free 50 or 100ml bottle, its not quite as pretty as the dreamcatchers but hey :)

Duly noted

in fact we will slowly roll these out as people ask for them rather than all at once ... so added to the list :)

Brilliant, I'm almost mainlining the stuff. Got a nature vape coil and now I'm at it even more [emoji38]went to 6mg. Going to have to go back to 12 to slow my juice consumption down( I think) you must be on here to post a weekend offer [emoji848]

Brilliant, I'm almost mainlining the stuff. Got a nature vape coil and now I'm at it even more [emoji38]went to 6mg. Going to have to go back to 12 to slow my juice consumption down( I think) you must be on here to post a weekend offer [emoji848]
you may be right ... when its the weekend :)

@Coolie27 Do please note the post below eyeball kids though before you buy - these are not designed for nic shots.

Back
Top Bottom