What's new

Makes me so mad

MHL

Veteran
I shouldn't let it wind me up... but it does... massively.

Shit like this: https://dontpuffthisstuff.com/

Everything about it. Not just the blatent bullshit, anti-science and misinformation, though that's bad enough.

But on top of that we have the embarassing attempts to be cool and appeal to teenagers.. (how ironic).. the graphics, the dumb domain name, the hashtags they're trying to push.

Aaaggggggrrrrrhhhhhhhhh.

What kind of world are we living in, where this passes for eductation?

Excited to go to college? Make friends that will last a lifetime? Enjoy the freedom of living on your own? Then don’t vape. It will ruin everything you’ve planned for your future. #SkipTheVape Share this post and help #DefeatVaping.

upload_2021-2-25_16-54-16.png

I don't think I want to click on the link if it's gonna wind me up.

i took one look at the page & read about antifreeze before closing the really badly informed site.

Just had a look, Indiana department of Health, department of wankers I say. Outrageous balderdash.

Makes me laugh when you read the requirements for having a post rank well on Google......clear, concise, factual etc etc etc. Didnt work in this case did it.

Unfortunately we live in a world where the internet and social networks can basically say anything they want and have it believed.

The amount of poorly written articles I see, that look like they were written by semi-literate fuckwits, is horrifying tbh.

People are still trying to prove the world is flat, NASA lies to us, vaccines have microchips so bill gates can watch you wanking...... etc, etc, etc.

Unfortunately we live in a world where the internet and social networks can basically say anything they want and have it believed.

The amount of poorly written articles I see, that look like they were written by semi-literate fuckwits, is horrifying tbh.

People are still trying to prove the world is flat, NASA lies to us, vaccines have microchips so bill gates can watch you wanking...... etc, etc, etc.

That's true also, but this is an fucking health department! You'd think their officialdom would require at least a passing obligation to accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom