What's new

Made the next step in my (hopeful) transition to MTL

guy

Postman
Eleaf ijust mini and a serpent alto. 18650 for size comparison. I've got a Berserker mini 1.5 on the way from China and if I get on well with that I'll replace it with a Kayfun Lite 2019. I still enjoy my RDAs and RTAs whilst at home but I've always been wary of blowing clouds in public. This little set up is perfect for me and will only be better once I have a true MTL tank. I never thought MTL would be for me but it's entirely changed my outlook on vaping. Thanks for all the advice I've received from you guys on here throughout my vaping journey. Cigarettes are well and truly a thing of my past and I've never felt better :)

Attachments

• 20191210_192128.jpg
    20191210_192128.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 63
Eleaf ijust mini and a serpent alto. 18650 for size comparison. I've got a Berserker mini 1.5 on the way from China and if I get on well with that I'll replace it with a Kayfun Lite 2019. I still enjoy my RDAs and RTAs whilst at home but I've always been wary of blowing clouds in public. This little set up is perfect for me and will only be better once I have a true MTL tank. I never thought MTL would be for me but it's entirely changed my outlook on vaping. Thanks for all the advice I've received from you guys on here throughout my vaping journey. Cigarettes are well and truly a thing of my past and I've never felt better :)

Good luck!

Would love to go back to MTL because I feel a bit anti-social blowing massive clouds and it would save on juice but no matter what I try MTL just makes me cough my lungs up.

Maybe it's because when I'm trying to MTL I'm using bought juice which always seems harsher than my DIY stuff. Might mix up some 0.6 versions of my mellower 0.3 mixes but with salts and see if that helps.

Good luck!

Would love to go back to MTL because I feel a bit anti-social blowing massive clouds and it would save on juice but no matter what I try MTL just makes me cough my lungs up.

Maybe it's because when I'm trying to MTL I'm using bought juice which always seems harsher than my DIY stuff. Might mix up some 0.6 versions of my mellower 0.3 mixes but with salts and see if that helps.

Thanks mate! I've found the Riot Squad 5mg salt nics to be perfect. I use 20mg in the caliburn and that works for me too. I don't like a throat hit, I just use 3mg freebase when I DTL but find you need a slight throat hit when doing MTL otherwise it doesn't feel satisfying. Good luck with it mate and i hope you find an MTL that works for you.

That’s a teeny tiny thing.

I like the aesthetic of lots of these little mtl mods but unfortunately I’m DTL only!

I love it. £11.99 from the UK eleaf store :)

Great choice, the size is perfect and 3 power levels :)
I have 2 of the Eleaf iJust's, bargain and perfect with the KF Lite, I have a Vapefly Galaxies RTA on the other.

I keep going to add another into my FT basket every time I order the refrain at the last minute.

Best thing is you can get a superb MTL setup for under £20:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9702355 = £10.17
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690417 = £7.64
£17.81 total

Attachments

• Pico Baby.jpg
    Pico Baby.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 45
Great choice, the size is perfect and 3 power levels :)
I have 2 of the Eleaf iJust's, bargain and perfect with the KF Lite, I have a Vapefly Galaxies RTA on the other.

I keep going to add another into my FT basket every time I order the refrain at the last minute.

Best thing is you can get a superb MTL setup for under £20:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9702355 = £10.17
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690417 = £7.64
£17.81 total

Obviously the KF Lite is superior but any other recommendations for MTL RTAs? The Berserker just lind of seemed the obvious choice but I'll happily by another if you think I should? Also, 25% any orders on the eleaf store throughout January 2020 with code NY2020 maybe get a couple more ijust minis :)

Obviously the KF Lite is superior but any other recommendations for MTL RTAs? The Berserker just lind of seemed the obvious choice but I'll happily by another if you think I should? Also, 25% any orders on the eleaf store throughout January 2020 with code NY2020 maybe get a couple more ijust minis :)
Roll on January! thanks for the tip :)

The Siren clone is also another great bargain, easy to build & forgiving wicking are some of its good points but flavour is also superb, one of my favourites.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9665050
£8.42

Other than that most of my favourite flavour giving MTL devices are Pods/AIO's which is a whole new ball game.

Back
Top Bottom