What's new

Looking at getting a new battery charger

Mine is the MiBoxer charger, as above with all the bells and whistles you need. Loving mine and it was 20ish quid so not expensive.

@Lee Parsons Just recieved the Xstar-VC8 from Fogstar along with the USB wall plug. It`s a great charger, wait till Friday if you are on facebook and they will dish out a 20% code.

@Lee Parsons Just recieved the Xstar-VC8 from Fogstar along with the USB wall plug. It`s a great charger, wait till Friday if you are on facebook and they will dish out a 20% code.
I think everyone has miss understood what i was saying. I already have the Quee Ant MC6. I want to check the capacity of those cells

I think everyone has miss understood what i was saying. I already have the Queen Ant MC6. I want to check the capacity of those cells. So thought about getting either of two mentioned. To see if cells are defective. I know there isnt much point of those cells, but future cells i might get could be bad, and that way i be able to check them, and send back if so. That's my idea.

Back
Top Bottom