What's new

Leaking Issues! - Pharaoh Mini

Hus

Initiate
:mad::12:

Hey everyone think I'm gonna go crazy sick and tired of tanks leaking on me. Didnt have many problems for a while due to fixing the issues with other tanks and now out of all tanks the one I did not want to leak and apparently should not leak has done the same the Pharaoh Mini.

Had it for about a week now everything was working perfectly at first then it started leaking I adjusted/tried to fix it second day same thing changed the wicks and seals tried every possible thing to try and fix it but nope still the same every single day... I have honestly never ever had a tank leak as bad as this one its a joke especially for the price they sell for... looked online and some say they have the same problem but some say it works fine for them...

Does anyone else own one? How is yours if you do?

...Sent an email for a replacement or refund just a word of warning for some if you did plan on buying it be careful since it might cause you problems.

For now this is what I had to deal with for the past week...

photostudio_1518119857269.jpg

For me the Pharaoh Mini has been completely leak-free since day one. Not even a drop....

Same here, leak free, not a drop of spillage. Just make sure you have enough wick in the wick holes and you should be fine unless you have a faulty one

90% of all leaking issues are as a result of incorrect wicking. Stats compiled from my official made-up, statistical resource company. Good test would be to wick it ridiculously thickly, to the point that it won't ever let juice through the wick ports and then fill it up, re-assemble and see if it leaks.

Thanks for the replies hmmm strange I guess it is either faulty or me wicking it incorrectly but have never had that much leakage from a tank before

@kersey I reckon it is faulty tbh just waiting on a reply back to see what they can do for me in terms of a replacement or refund

@Cliffyboy1962 hmm never thought to do that actually I usually do wick thick but not a crazy thickness but that would be a good test to see if it really is a faulty tank or a wicking issue will try that out thanks for that mate

If anything its been the LEAST leaking device i have owned. Infact my initial struggle was to stop it dry hitting. As said above - try wicking it with plenty of cotton, then tease the cotton into the wells, stopping when you meet any resistance. It's been an incredible tank for me and totally hooked me into single coil tanks. Cant decide whether to get the OBS Crius II or the Serpent SMM next.

@SuperSmithens Thanks for letting me know I will give it a try with much more cotton and see if it makes a difference I usually do wick it quite well so I'm assuming theres just a fault in the one I have...read online that some people have had the same issues with them and got replacements which worked with no leakage

@SuperSmithens Thanks for letting me know I will give it a try with much more cotton and see if it makes a difference I usually do wick it quite well so I'm assuming theres just a fault in the one I have...read online that some people have had the same issues with them and got replacements which worked with no leakage
Where is it leaking from? AIr holes or elsewhere? If it's coming from the airholes it's almost guaranteed to be the wicking. If it's elsewhere it's could be a fault.

Take it apart, clean it and put it back together. This inlcludes removing and reinstalling the 510 pin. When replacing make sure everything is nice and tight. Then as suggested above, over wick it and see if it stops leaking.

Back
Top Bottom