What's new

Landlords & Vaping

It may not stain however vape residue is a pain in the arse. Anyone who's tried taking the residue off the windows knows that. When you hit an a poorly ventilated vape shop everything has that slightly greasey feel. Makes me queasy.

It may not stain however vape residue is a pain in the arse. Anyone who's tried taking the residue off the windows knows that. When you hit an a poorly ventilated vape shop everything has that slightly greasey feel. Makes me queasy.

Sugar soap...cleans shit off of anything! :D

If it isn't in the contract you are not legally obligated. That said, I wouldn't vape in front of my landlord or anyone from the agency so the point would never come up. If you use shortfills they all say 0mg nic and he has know what to know what you add to them. No point in trying to argue or educate him.

To be fair some of my home brew concoctions taste like they could very well strip the paint from the walls [emoji38]

I actually had this conversation with my landlord when we moved in ... He stipulated no smoking in the property but had no issues with vapes.

Think it just comes down to the individual and how much they understand about how vapes work

Last edited:
Like others have said, if she asks just say it’s 0nic. Don’t worry about swallowing nic bottles or destroying evidence, you have no obligation to prove anything to her. Just make sure you don’t leave bottles of liquid out on the coffee table when she’s coming to do her inspection.

She needs to give you 24 hours notice if she wants to come in your house, so just make sure there’s none lying where she can clock it. Like someone else says, if it’s not in your tenancy agreement you can vape whatever you like anyway.

Back
Top Bottom