What's new

Landlords & Vaping

VenomX

Achiever
What are the rules with your landlords and vaping ?
Mine say I'm only allowed to vape 0% Nicotine else it could damage the walls? ( lol )

sorry but how the fuckery would they know your liquid had nic in it unless you told them, plus they also sound like right morons.

Ultimately it's up to them whether they allow vaping or not.
The odd thing is the zero nic bit, I have to assume that they are thinking of "nicotine stains" from smoking.
Just tell them it's zero nic, and if they question it, say "Well, the walls aren't stained, are they".

As a landlord myself, I'd say if the contract expressly said 'no vaping' and you knew this and signed then he'd have a point. In all other cases (yours included) I'd say firstly they would never know, secondly we know that vaping doesn't do any harm to a property like ciggies do. As for the 0%, clearly that's nonsense, how on earth could they possibly know?

They probably think it's nicotine which stains the walls when smoking. It's not though - it's tar in the smoke.

Guessing your landlord doesn't want to chance nicotine stains coming from vape, which I don't think is possible. I've spilled 72mg nic down the wall once and it wiped up fine.

End of the day, it doesn't damage anything so what your landlord doesn't know isn't going to hurt him.

Guessing your landlord doesn't want to chance nicotine stains coming from vape, which I don't think is possible. I've spilled 72mg nic down the wall once and it wiped up fine.

End of the day, it doesn't damage anything so what your landlord doesn't know isn't going to hurt him.

*Her, lol.
And thanks for the info guys.

Exactly , how are they going to analyze the nic content? Just say that it's nic-free and Bob's your uncle.

Back
Top Bottom